Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vanessa_9999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2019, 02:49 PM
    Why all these compliments from my former driving instructor?
    So guys, my former driving instructor was so nice to me!

It all kind of started when he told me that I could phone him whenever I wanted if I had any sort of question. So, one day I called him and we chatted for like 40 minutes. He was so gentle to answer all of my doubts and he told me some really nice things.
    At the beginning he was like "bravo, bravo...you know, people who reflect a lot means that they ask themselves some really good questions, very good, bravo".
    Then, as I asked him something about the engine, he told me that he was so surprised that I was asking myself these kind of questions, and he added thank god, cause if not no one could ever pass the practical test hahah, lol. So he said that I should have become a driving examiner. We had a good laugh.
    At the end of the phone call, after asking him like 20 questions, I said that I was done and he said like "you already done?" laughing, so I told him "well, isn't it enough?...tomorrow more then" so he started laughing like never before lol and he added "congrats, you're really working very well, I wish every student was like you, instead..." and guys, when he told me that, I felt so happy. Like really. I didn't expect such a kind comment, also because during the lessons before he had never told me such things. He's very professional. We had always been laughing and chatting, but he never made me feel so "special" hahaha.

On the last day, when I took my license, he told me that I had been very funny and that he had a great time teaching me how to drive. He was sooo sweet. I gave him a little present and he said "oh no, you make me blush" hahaha, lol.

I guess...I couldn't find a better instructor. xD If he wasn't my instructor, he would have definately become a good friend of mine hahah.

What do you guys think of all of this?
    Let me know. I'm curious to read other points of view.
    JoJoM7246 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2019, 03:45 PM
    He sounds super sweet, but i just want to warn you to be cautious. Some relations and friendships can become negative and dangerous.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 10, 2019, 04:14 PM
    I can't speak for him, but you obviously enjoyed the experience. Sounds like a charming fun fellow, as long as you're calling him it seems.

Is this you?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...or-846390.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday text message to my former driving instructor? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, So I'd like some advice from you. I took my driving license 5 months ago and I had the best instructor ever. We got along very well. He was such a nice person. We were always laughing and talking about many things during the lessons. We also chatted on the phone a couple of times...

My mum never compliments me. [ 5 Answers ]

So I am 22 years old and have depression but I ask my mum today why she does not compliment me and all she can say is "that stuff is for when you were young you’re too old for that now". Now I kind of get what she is on about but I still strongly feel my mum should compliment and congratulate me...

Getting fired with compliments? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been at this CNA job for less than 90 days and I was let go today. I was working almost as well as the other employees. I got a call and they did my review. I don't get it my boss said you are a wonderful person but you do not meet the needs of the company. What the... is that. How do I move...

Should I become a driving instructor? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in a n office job for far too long, I'm 25 and want to do something else, something to increase my earning power and also something to give me a sense of achievement. I think learning to do this will make me happier because I will be helping others to achieve. I have also been told...

View more questions Search