Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoJoM7246 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2019, 06:52 AM
    I've delt with depression for 2 years, am i getting better?
    I've delt with depression for a couple of ongoing years now. I never imagined myself living this long but here I am. I've been through a lot, but one thing that still manages to get to me is relationships. There was this one guy and well I was supported and felt safe, he was like home. He left me for another girl. I can't forget that night. My source of happiness was also someone else's. And this other guy loved me but wasn't supportive. It was like using a cookie cutter and pressing it against your dough. It comes out in the shape of the cutter. No other shape would fit inside of it. That's kinda like me with him. Theres this spot in my heart for him and no one else fits. I'm really ed up at the moment, but I want to know if im getting better. I stopped cutting 3.5 months ago, but I still feel this ongoing pain. Why?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 10, 2019, 08:09 PM
    You may have pain, but you haven't cut in 3.5 months so yeah, I would say you are better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Depression,depression, depression on ex girlfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

After we broke up, I really wanted to forget her and such. More I tried, the more I step a few steps back. Now reminiscing I seriously feel she had cheated on me... and that might be the reason we broke up. It's been like half a year since we broke up but I still can't forget her. One of the reason...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

Physical Depression more than Emotional Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hard time getting up in the morning, I feel like I have no energy. I'm not just tired but drained of anything to make me get up. I also have been having a hard time remembering things, dizzy spells, nausea and weakness when lifting things. I do have some emotional depression but not as...

Has anyone delt with WELLS FARGO & BANK OF AMERICA credit cards? [ 8 Answers ]

First time user. Me and my husband owe 20,000 to wells fargo and 15,000 to bank of america. We lost our house a couple of months ago. We just could not afford it anymore. We always paid off our credit cards before by paying more than the minimum payment. Since we bought our home in 2005, we...

View more questions Search