Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2019, 12:53 PM
    How could a man who live with his daughter be able to own a Luxury car?
    Man who lost his place had move in with his daughter and her family.He is driving a luxury car .He is on disability and was military reserve.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 8, 2019, 11:11 PM
    Maybe the car is paid off?

Sep 9, 2019, 03:34 AM
    They still had to have mine to buy it.Its not old it's brand new
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 9, 2019, 05:42 AM
    I don't think it's unusual for a guy to look at his life and do something good for himself, especially after going through some challenging times. Maybe he is going through his mid life crisis, and the new car was his solution.

Sep 9, 2019, 06:01 AM
    LOL Without working? ok He lost his place
    Expert

Sep 9, 2019, 07:13 AM
    Obviously he has a few bucks tucked away from when he did work, or a pension of some sort to pay for his new car, or else he loses that too. What's the big deal? It's his life and he can do as he pleases.

Sep 9, 2019, 07:43 AM
    Because someone ask a question doesn't mean someone cannot do anything. Why must it be a big deal ? I just asked out of a curiosity. Maybe he was bragging and showing off so that's why the question is asked. Maybe some don't really believe it's his car. Why can't I just ask a question on here ? This is a message board doesn't matter what I ask. No one on here knows anyone that I am asking the question about it shouldn't personally bother anyone at all.Who says I care maybe I need to ask a question and that was it.
    Expert

Sep 9, 2019, 09:38 AM
    It is a common thing to ask questions of a questioner, as this is a way to learn about the stranger asking the question. Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe that was lost in the bluntness of my query. There was no offense intended, if it came across that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter is very rude to me, and we live together [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter an I share the same home, she is very rude to me, to the point I am thinking of moving out. I pay the mortgage,I put her son on the bus every morning,even when she is there in bed.I help her with dishes And laundry,way more then my share.I can`t stand the thought of leaving my...

My 17 year old daughter wants to live with me [ 1 Answers ]

My 17 year/3 month old daughter wants to live with me and not with her mother. I am divorced and do pay child support. My daughter has not been happy for years because my ex-wife makes it hard for my daughter. Can she live with me legally? I live in NH.

At what age can my daughter come live with me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this but I would greatly appreciate any help you can give to me. My daughter will be 16 this August. She wants to live with me but her mother won't allow it. I have been paying child support since 2000, I have never missed any payments and have always giving her more...

My daughter wants to live with me [ 2 Answers ]

How old does she have to be to tell the judge that she wants to live with me?

My daughter wants to live with me [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter currently lives with her father in Ohio. I reside in Indiana. She is 12 1/2 and hates her stepmother. Her stepmother has treated her awful and her father now sides with the stepmom. She has went from an honor student to failling grades. Will a judge let her make the decision where...

View more questions Search