Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 05:19 AM
    Agreed, start at the top, and work our way down.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2019, 07:00 AM
    Agreed, start at the top, and work our way down.
    Yes, but were you saying that six years ago? I have noticed on this board that those who claim to be so upset with Trump cannot bring themselves to even acknowledge the many shortcomings of the Obama administration. It's as though there is a worship of those eight years that makes any criticism impossible, and that makes the complaining about Trump sound like the bleating of sheep. If a person has a genuine concern about ethics, then that person will be consistent in its application.
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 07:55 AM
    I have no wish to engage in your blast from the past criticisms when you have no evidence just speculation of what maybe happened, when we have current reality to contend with. Heck guy I don't even engage in critisizing past repub presidents let alone dem ones. I see it as pointless given HC and Bill and Obama have been investigated to death and no evidence or finding of wrongdoing is to be had. I mean 7 house investigations by repubs and you got nada. Decades of smears you got NADA. It's been 3 years now and you're so stuck in the past you ignore the facts TODAY. They are GONE, but guess who is here front and center breaking laws, rules, and morals left and right.

I mean Lewandowski admitted the WH was trying to end the Mueller investigation, and prevent testimony given in the Mueller report, to the congress, AND told the FBI to narrow the scope and time of the Kavanaugh investigation and what do you get from repubs? Nada, not a peep. Just old fashion political mudsling to kiss the butt of the guy you don't like, and held your nose to vote for.

We haven't even talked about the cruelty to immigrants you bible thumpers think is just great, or ignoring the mass shootings of women, kids in schools, or anywhere else, and feeding rich farmers money while he fights the easy to win trade wars, or assault on the homeless for being homeless. and you want to go back to the rightwing talking points for the last administration?

Dude you got to give me a break, until you study the Mueller Report, as well as you quote scriptures, and check your own consistency with morality and corruption before you dare jump on mine. You must be a bit cracked if you think I will even consider comparing Obama or HC to this lying cheating dufus so you will just have to be stuck in the past by yourself.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2019, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I have no wish to engage in your blast from the past criticisms when you have no evidence just speculation of what maybe happened, when we have current reality to contend with.

Etc., etc., etc. ...............................

This post says it all!!
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2019, 08:24 AM
    when you have no evidence
    The head of DOJ sat in a private conversation with the famous husband of a woman under active FBI investigation for nearly an hour, and then..surprise!! She gets let off the hook. That sure sounds like evidence to me.

Obama lied about the events leading to the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi. That this happened is beyond controversy.

The only thing we can be sure of is that you cannot bring yourself to say even the slightest whisper of criticism of a democrat.

We haven't even talked about the cruelty to immigrants you bible thumpers think is just great, or ignoring the mass shootings of women, kids in schools, or anywhere else, and feeding rich farmers money while he fights the easy to win trade wars, or assault on the homeless for being homeless. and you want to go back to the rightwing talking points for the last administration?
    You are in fantasy land again. All your comments about cruelty to immigrants, mass shootings, rich farmers, etc. must have come from someone else. You haven't heard me cheapen any of those events. And once again you are back to name-calling such as "Bible thumpers". I always think that name calling is the last step for someone who has run out of facts.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2019, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You are in fantasy land again.
    Do you, or do you not, believe that anyone who does not believe in Jesus will spend eternity in hell suffering punishment for all time? This includes babies and children and people who never heard of Jesus. Your answer, please.
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 09:55 AM
    The head of DOJ sat in a private conversation with the famous husband of a woman under active FBI investigation for nearly an hour, and then..surprise!! She gets let off the hook. That sure sounds like evidence to me.
    Lynch recused herself and kicked it to the FBI. The right thing to do and nowhere near Barr's no collusion no obstruction. Still haven't read the REPORT with actual accounts in it have you? That's what I thought, talking points as evidence doesn't cut it. Was that meeting as egregious as the WH narrowing the time and scope of the beer swilling, pants dropping drunk frat boy, SCOTUS nominee?

Obama lied about the events leading to the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi. That this happened is beyond controversy.
    In your mind, he blamed it on a terrorist attack the following Monday after in the Rose Garden, clearing up the weekend fiasco with the intel. You make no reference to the 25 survivors who fought off the attack, or the many investigations that followed, including 7 repub house investigation that ended in NADA!

The only thing we can be sure of is that you cannot bring yourself to say even the slightest whisper of criticism of a democrat.
    That's my prerogative, and I explained that already.

[?QUOTE]You are in fantasy land again. All your comments about cruelty to immigrants, mass shootings, rich farmers, etc. must have come from someone else. You haven't heard me cheapen any of those events. And once again you are back to name-calling such as "Bible thumpers". I always think that name calling is the last step for someone who has run out of facts.[/QUOTE]

It's not name calling if it's TRUE, and I referenced bible thumpers with a "S", meaning more than one. I have plenty of facts you either ignore or fail to acknowledge JL, and the Mueller Report is full of them. Read the thing and refute those facts why don't you but I acknowledge few citizens have read it, and that's a darn shame from that side of the political divide. I suspect the dufus and repubs take much solace from that fact.
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2019, 10:57 AM
    Lynch recused herself and kicked it to the FBI. The right thing to do
    No, the right thing to do would have been to have not even considered meeting with BC. Doing something completely unethical doesn't get cleaned up by having to let a subordinate make a decision that rightly was hers to make.

Was that meeting as egregious as the WH narrowing the time and scope of the beer swilling, pants dropping drunk frat boy,
    Are you talking about Bill Clinton? As to Kavanaugh, there is not a shred of credible evidence he ever sexually assaulted anyone. That was not even alleged by Dr. Ford whose testimony was so full of holes it was pathetic, so your "pants dropping" comment is completely bogus, not that it matters since he is a conservative and therefore subject to being lied about repeatedly by the liberal crowd.

It's not name calling if it's TRUE, and I referenced bible thumpers with a "S", meaning more than one.
    So name calling is OK as long as its plural??? What do you consider a "Bible thumper" to be?

I have plenty of facts you either ignore or fail to acknowledge JL, and the Mueller Report is full of them. Read the thing and refute those facts why don't you but I acknowledge few citizens have read it, and that's a darn shame from that side of the political divide. I suspect the dufus and repubs take much solace from that fact.
    I know that Mueller said there was no collusion and was basically neutral on obstruction.

As to Benghazi, Obama sent his NSA on five Sunday morning news programs to say what he know to be untrue. Now that doesn't bother you since Obama was a dem and therefore he has license to do whatever. It's the doctrine of "anything goes".
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 11:14 AM
    No, the right thing to do would have been to have not even considered meeting with BC. Doing something completely unethical doesn't get cleaned up by having to let a subordinate make a decision that rightly was hers to make.
    Did look so good, but was it as bad as Sessions being hounded by the dufus to unrecuse himself? Or sending a WH counsel and a butt boy to tell him to stop the investigations of him, and RUSSIA? You just ignore those FACTS.

Are you talking about Bill Clinton?
    Was that humor or ignoring Kavanaugh's drunk behavior, or the dufus putting his fingers all over THAT investigation?

So name calling is OK as long as its plural???
    It's NOT name calling if it's true! You might not like his decidedly unchristian behavior but you RELIGION VALUES TYPES support him any way, for right wing activist judges that will overturn the ungodly left wing agenda, and tax cuts that add trillions to the debt you hate, right?
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2019, 01:40 PM
    Did look so good, but was it as bad as Sessions being hounded by the dufus to unrecuse himself? Or sending a WH counsel and a butt boy to tell him to stop the investigations of him, and RUSSIA? You just ignore those FACTS.
    Easy answer. YES, it was every bit as bad and worse. She has a secret meeting with BC and just like that, HC gets off scott free.

You have evidence that Trump instructed Sessions to stop the investigation? I don't think so. He did want Sessions to not recuse himself, and he was entitled to his opinion, but I haven't heard of any substantial evidence that Sessions was told to get rid of Mueller.

Was that humor or ignoring Kavanaugh's drunk behavior, or the dufus putting his fingers all over THAT investigation?
    Well, BC was the only one accused of assaulting women, being proven to have lied about having sex with a woman, and settling out of court with another one. As to Kavanaugh's drunken behavior, Obama smoked pot in college. I note that you have not allowed that to cause your support of Obama to waver. Why do you have a different standard for those two men? Would politics have anything to do with it?

It's NOT name calling if it's true! You might not like his decidedly unchristian behavior but you RELIGION VALUES TYPES support him any way, for right wing activist judges that will overturn the ungodly left wing agenda, and tax cuts that add trillions to the debt you hate, right?
    Now you have hit on the difference between the two of us. I despise his budget deficits and his "decidedly unchristian behavior". I have no hesitation in criticizing Trump where I feel he is wrong. You, on the other hand, will never be able to bring yourself to say so much a single negative syllable about your beloved Mr. Obama. I know that's true, and so do you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 01:45 PM
    Pot relaxes. Alcohol removes inhibitions and makes a person aggressive. I'd much rather be at a frat party with everyone smoking pot than being there with a bunch of drunk guys who are trying to figure out how to get my clothes off.
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2019, 01:52 PM
    Pot relaxes. Alcohol removes inhibitions. I'd much rather be at a frat party with everyone smoking pot than being there with a bunch of drunk guys who are trying to figure out how to get my clothes off.
    If you think only drunk men try to figure out how to convince women to sleep with them, you are completely naive.

I've never smoked pot, but I doubt VERY seriously that it has become so popular because a lot of people feel the need to relax. Surely you don't believe that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 02:20 PM
    If you think only drunk men try to figure out how to convince women to sleep with them, you are completely naive.
    Of course, all men do. It's the drunks that we have to be aware of and stay away from.
    I've never smoked pot, but I doubt VERY seriously that it has become so popular because a lot of people feel the need to relax. Surely you don't believe that.
    We aren't talking about its popularity. The topic is its effects on people. I'd rather spend an hour with a pot smoker than a drunk.
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2019, 02:52 PM
    It's the drunks that we have to be aware of and stay away from.
    Keep believing that if you want to. Your choice.

We aren't talking about its popularity. The topic is its effects on people. I'd rather spend an hour with a pot smoker than a drunk.
    I think the guys at the drug rehab I work with would not agree with you about smoking pot to relax. People smoke pot to get high. But at any rate, I really don't think that has any impact on the discussion at hand other than to say that if you feel good about Obama smoking pot rather than drinking beer, which I imagine he did as well, then OK. Makes no sense to me, but it's not my belief so it doesn't have to.

The discussion was centered around the insulting and unprofessional article the NY Times wrote about Kavanaugh which turned out to be complete nonsense.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 02:57 PM
    Keep believing that if you want to. Your choice.
    How many pot smoking or drunk wimmin have you beaten off?
    I think the guys at the drug rehab I work with would not agree with you about smoking pot to relax. People smoke pot to get high. But at any rate, I really don't think that has any impact on the discussion at hand other than to say that if you feel good about Obama smoking pot rather than drinking beer, which I imagine he did as well, then OK. Makes no sense to me, but it's not my belief so it doesn't have to.
    We're not talking about sipping a brewski. We're talking about being drunk!!!
    The discussion was centered around the insulting and unprofessional article the NY Times wrote about Kavanaugh which turned out to be complete nonsense.
    Kavanaugh looks like and talks like a creep.
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2019, 02:59 PM
    How many pot smoking or drunk wimmin have you beaten off?
    ???

We're not talking about sipping a brewski. We're talking about being drunk!!!
    Who said otherwise? And we are also talking about getting high.

Kavanaugh looks like and talks like a creep.
    Thank you for your objectivity. Good grief, what a judgmental statement. I never cease to be amazed at the lengths liberals will go to in order to defend Mr. Obama. It's absolutely amazing. He "looks like a creep", so no doubt he must be guilty. If someone said that about Obama you would have a fit.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 03:23 PM
    ???
    That's what I figure
    Who said otherwise? And we are also talking about getting high.
    Comparing them. High lost to drunk.
    Thank you for your objectivity. Good grief, what a judgmental statement. I never cease to be amazed at the lengths liberals will go to in order to defend Mr. Obama. It's absolutely amazing. He "looks like a creep", so no doubt he must be guilty. If someone said that about Obama you would have a fit.
    I'm not a liberal. And I never dated Obama but did encounter far too many drunks like Kavanaugh during my dating years. He'd been drinking (to relax....) before his questioning.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2019, 04:24 PM
    Everyone: There is no way on God's green earth that dope should be legal....no way. Dope is conclusively proven to be a "Starter Drug" for many of the crack, cocaine, and meth users this world has to offer...there is no doubt that most of these "Graduates" to heavier drugs broke the ice, so to speak, with the good old harmless (my ) dope cigarette....dope RUINS LIVES! Its purely disgusting that states in these United States, have condoned the use of dope and consider it harmless fare, to be safer and "better" than alcohol. I don't drink and don't use dope either and can not understand the MANIA that people have for dope!

The dope heads are using the "Medical Marijuana" thing as a way to "break it into the mainstream" and legitimize it: The science behind "Medical Marijuana" is weaker that that of Global Warming! And what in hades makes people think that dope heads are not violent, that they are just "mello" people? This is simply not true! One major criminal psychologist said that the violent population of prisons are with people who have a very common thread amongst them: Want to know what that common thread is? All of these violent animals SMOKED DOPE!

The pseudo science trying to pretend to be real science is infuriating! Dope is bad! You can not make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh&$/crap. you just can not! Bring me one person that legitimately can say "Yeah, my life really sucked up until I STARTED SMOKING MARIJUANA and, then, it got all better....Dope saved my life!" No, dope will ruin your life, no question about it!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    The pseudo science trying to pretend to be real science is infuriating! Dope is bad! You can not make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh&$/crap. you just can not! Bring me one person that legitimately can say "Yeah, my life really sucked up until I STARTED SMOKING MARIJUANA and, then, it got all better....Dope saved my life!" No, dope will ruin your life, no question about it!
    I know several people who swear by it for back pain.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
    W.G.: And the Marijuana probably does help their back pain....and it probably does help people with Glaucoma pain.....as it probably help people with cancer feel better.....and, I swear to you, I am not talking about those people....far be it from me to pass judgement upon people in pain who want relief: I am talking about all of the other people who are using the MEDICAL MARIJAUNA TRAIN to get a free ride into legalizing a substance that they will simply smoke for pleasure only....a substance that leaves tracers in the body...a substance that is dangerous for the physicality of the human body in terms of knowing its long term effects...a substance that has been linked to violent criminal behavior by prison psychologist based on statistics.

I know a lot of people think Marijuana is an aphrodisiac that will help them get into women's pants, and that is why the perverts want it so bad (real POS bunch that needs good whipping, if you ask me)…..I am totally frustrated by the whole Dope Culture acceptance....its wrong, I know its wrong, and I just can't see how you can put perfume on a pig and call it anything other than a pig!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Trump is making noise about taking Iraq's oil again... [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: Since he's NOW president, the Iraqi's BELIEVE him. Why wouldn't they?? Did he put our troops in danger? Our soldiers are fighting ISIS right alongside Iraqi forces.. If those forces get an inkling that the soldiers they're fighting WITH, are gonna TAKE their oil, how long will...

View more questions Search