Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2019, 06:15 AM
    Is there any type of loans for poor credit?
    I have an issue where I owe my mechanic or he will sue me soon.
    My credit is shot to pieces. I do work but unable to cover the expenses of the repairs that's long due. Will not do a title loan.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2019, 10:27 AM
    When your credit is shot then you will have to accept higher interest loans and options until you can repair that credit. Have you tried to worked out a payment agreement with the mechanic? Is he holding your car until you pay?

Sep 6, 2019, 12:28 PM
    No but he keeps coming to my house. He want his money and I don't have anything yet
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 6, 2019, 12:56 PM
    Can you pay him a certain amount each month? Would be agree to accept that?

Sep 6, 2019, 12:59 PM
    I can try but not too sure
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 6, 2019, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    I can try but not too sure
    Call him and ask.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2019, 06:58 PM
    If you can't pay the mechanic, you could not pay for another loan. The local loan stores are bad credit only chance but they just trap you into 25 percent or worst interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My poor kitten is dying as I type and I don't know why! [ 23 Answers ]

I just got home and found one of my kittens breathing very weirdly! She won't meow right, she won't drink the kitten formula (her mommy was hit by a car), she seems to be 75% paralyzed... she can move but not like she used to. There's was 4 kittens that are like a week or 2 old who's mom died a few...

Credit Card for people with poor credit [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best major credit card for people with a poor credit score? I am trying to repair my credit, I just paid off my delinquent accounts, and I read that having an active major credit card is a way to begin the repair process.. Thank you

Looking for a credit card who will only check transunion/poor credit [ 1 Answers ]

My transunion score is high and the others r in the high fives I'm looking for a business credit card is there a chance there might be one who will only check my transunion? Thank you Smart B Development Corp.

I need student debt consolidation loan for poor credit or bad credit [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone suggest me I'm from singapore and I wish to go study in USA.Anyoone suggest

View more questions Search