Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2019, 06:02 AM
    What could I take for bad indigestion?
    I have very bad acid reflux. I am always nausea and tried different things.
    I even use apple cider vinegar. I have noticed some bloating too.When I researched online it says it could cause the bloating. I already take blood pressure water pills.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 6, 2019, 06:51 AM
    You can try Tums or Rolaids OTC to help. Nexium OTC works well too. With that said, have you seen your doctor for a formal diagnosis? There may be other issues causing this that can be managed differently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this just indigestion? [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up this morning, ate sugary cereal and had more sugary foods, then felt a mild pain in my stomach. I ate bananas to ease the pain, and they did a little. My stomach still hurts a bit though, I'm a little bloated but I'm not burping. Last night I was bloated after eating and my stomach hurt...

10 days late, cramps, rash on breasts, indigestion, tired, uterus change, indigestion [ 2 Answers ]

I am 10 days late, cramps off and on, rash on breasts, sometimes, indigestion after evrything I eat, tired and uterus is straight and not tilted, indigestion wakes me up at night, could I be pregnant?

Continued indigestion [ 1 Answers ]

50 year old female, smoker, slightly overweight, last 4 days continued indegestion, chest pain (middle of chest), middle back pain, nauseous

Dog Indigestion [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 6 months old yorkie mix, that when I arrived home found out, she ate my sons food found over the dinning table and found her vomiting. Is there something I can do in addition to take her to vet? Any home remedy?

Headaches and indigestion [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having headaches that sometimes make me nauseous(not migraines). At the same time I have indigestion with a lot of belching. I'm miserable. I'm a 56 yr. old female. Doesn't matter what I eat to cause indigestion. Do you think the headaches and indigestion are related?

View more questions Search