Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatkatie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2019, 06:18 PM
    horror, 20 years old, low budget, young adults trapped in building, devil in mirror
    Movie title needed.

Low budget horror flick. Small group of young adults trapped (surrounded by people influenced by the devil) in building. Devil is trying to come out of a mirror. There is some kind contraption in the basement the drips blood upwards.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 5, 2019, 10:56 PM
    Prince of Darkness (1987)
    fatkatie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2019, 10:51 AM
    That's it. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going crazy! 90's flick about a chick trapped in mirror! Does anyone know the title? [ 12 Answers ]

OMG! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I can't remember much because I was young... but this is like a 90's movie about a teen girl and either her little brother or sister moved into this new house and either next to it or in it there is like a mirror with a teenage girl trapped inside of it. I think the...

Red Mustang in a movie that had a devil hanging from the mirror [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this movie? It had a red mustang that was in the 1970 body style. He had NOS in it and he street raced at an event that a local rich guy put on. He had a devil face hanging from the mirror. It was in the late 80's or early 90's when it came out. The rich guy would...

Is there home nursing for young adults [ 2 Answers ]

To help get dressed and washed things like that

Late 80's early 90's movie about a girl trapped in a mirror. [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about two sisters, if I remember right, That move to a house and are being haunted by a girl in a mirror that is blind folded. The girl can talk to them by writing on the glass. They also see her in windows. They end up setting her free in an old run down church in the woods. I can not...

View more questions Search