Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2019, 06:50 AM
    Do men normally keep bringing something up if it bothers them?
    A guy I know introduces a female to us as the woman who was in love with his brother.
    This young lady says that he always do that talk about her and his brother. Apparently a very long time ago these two were an item first but he was living with another female at the then so he was cheating.At one time I guess because of that situation they had to take a break.

The young man brother who is like 4 yrs younger took that opportunity to hit on the chic he was having sex with. This guy the one I know had no idea at the time but found out.
    There was nothing he could do because he was in a relationship.The brother told this lady
    the brother was mad at him because of it and she had no idea.Long story shorten long time ago. Now that yrs went on those two rekindled and whenever he sees someone and introduces her he refers to her as the one his brother was in love with he brings it up.

I am on here because yes I know him and I am asking because it is a message board. He ask us men and woman on job is it wrong of him doing that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 5, 2019, 10:18 AM
    I think it's callous cheap and disgusting to air ones personal business to strangers, and no doubt this fellow who does this to this female is as I have described, but also the female is not very repectful of herself, or her privacy, to allow such behavior, or even be with the boob!

Hard to respect either of them frankly!

Sep 5, 2019, 10:44 AM
    Yes it is . I can't say I am not in her shoes but I guess the question was why would he even do it . That was in the past
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 5, 2019, 10:50 AM
    Because he is an idiot? What else would you need to know? Does that make her one too? Somewhat, so he is but part of the problem.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 5, 2019, 01:56 PM
    He does it because he is immature and spiteful, and she should have not been "keeping it in the family" Why is she with him?

Sep 5, 2019, 04:07 PM
    She originally was with him first.i don't know why she back
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2019, 05:02 PM
    I think in general it is none of anyone's business of how he introduces someone. And if as it appears so many people, know of who is having sex with who, I guess it does not really matter

Sep 5, 2019, 05:18 PM
    Evidently it is because someone in that situation have a problem with it
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2019, 04:04 PM
    One of my brothers politely and properly knocked the teeth out of non-gentleman that had decided he was going to trash a woman's reputation by publicly disclosing his sexually conquest of the woman....My brother asked him to stop, he didn't, and the guy ended up losing his teeth.....I don't advocate violence BUT, sometimes, a man can not be expected ignore filthy, evil behavior and not stomp-out the stupidity of a dumb bastard when he won't stop being a dumb bastard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

His past bothers me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all of you,I'm 21 and I have a boyfriend,who really loves me a lot and tells me it all the day many times during the day,he cares for me too much and I love him too.But what disturbes me a lot is his past g.f who cheatd him and he suffered a lot because of her and it makes me sad and hurted. I...

Not knowing is what bothers me. [ 0 Answers ]

Again I have not had a cycle in like 3 to 5 months I had my tubes tied maybe 14 years ago I had sex and I have now discovered that here 11 days after having unprotected sex I am spotting I normally would have really bad cramps before coming on my cycle but this one is a bit puzzling because this...

Not sure why this bothers me. [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, I have been trying to be more spiritual and christian like, although I don't necessarily "feel it" per se, but there was a recent point in time where due to a bad breakup I had, (and my depression) some of my friends who are 'spiritual" were encouraging me to jump on the bandwagon. ...

This really bothers me [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I've started exploring the basics of Buddhism and I've got a question that bothers me a lot. The purpose of every soul is to end the cycle of reincarnating and obtain nirvana through mediation or other means. If one accomplishes that and stops the eternal cycle of reincarnating, he...

View more questions Search