Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2019, 12:45 PM
    Why would a man you are seeing book a hotel room with 2 beds?
    My friend booked us a room. He had to book it before there would be no more available.
    When I got to the room it had 2 beds. It was just us. Then when went to sleep we both slept in our own beds.

*thoughts*
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 01:09 PM
    You didn't ask him?

"No more available" sounds like there was an event nearby?

Sep 4, 2019, 01:41 PM
    hmm good answer.. I did but avoided the question
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 03:35 PM
    My wife and I often do this because it is the only one available for online booking. Also it is the one with the large discount. But they are almost always queen beds and if you don't sleep together and leave one empty, that is the real question. You don't assume to sleep apart
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2019, 06:06 PM
    Don't read too much into this: Just bad timing is to blame....not the thing you would do under normal circumstances....this is an outlier to your relationship. nothing to worry about here.

Sep 5, 2019, 06:05 AM
    It was booked online we did hang out the entire day then went back to the room but still slept separate once we went to bed for sleep and after sex. Well why waste a bed right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend took a Thai Bar Girl back to his hotel room [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend went on holidays to Thailand. While he was there he says he took a bar girl back to his hotel room and she gave him a massage and a manicure/pedicure. Having read about Thailand and bar girls, I am a little uncomfortable about this situation. I want to believe that it was just a...

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

There is any problem if I take my girlfriend for sex in hotel room [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend both willing to have sex. We wanted to book a hotel room, but I am worried if Police catches us when we are in room. We north are above 25 age. Please advise if there is any rule where we will be held by police.

Automated Personal Bar in Hotel Room [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: The hotel I'm considering in NYC advertises an automated personal bar in some of the rooms? Does anyone know what this is?

View more questions Search