Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2019, 07:29 AM
    Should a female react to a guy if she knows he's trying to make her jealous?
    I know guys who purposely do things to get a reaction out of some females.
    Some woman will shoot straight into their trap and go off and be mad. They are set in the trap. Then you have some females they will pretend not to care and don't even acknowledge what it is they had done to make a female jealous.

which is better ignore or react
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 09:34 AM
    If you know that is what they are doing, dont react. Why would you. He could be doing it to get a reaction out of you.
    It all sounds pretty immature.
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2019, 11:19 AM
    I do agree with you . Many do it for that reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jealous of boyfriends female friends [ 0 Answers ]

my boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. It has been one rocky relationship. See, my boyfriend is a musician and is constantly adored by female friends aka groupies. The more popularity he's gaining, the more females that come around. to preface the rest of this I need to explain a...

Jealous of my husband's female friend [ 5 Answers ]

I am new to this so bear with me, here it goes: My husband and I were married for 9 months now and we have his co worker's girl as our friend, at the start I don't think of anything negative, for I befriended that girl also, at first I thought we can get along very well because our husbands are...

Should I be as jealous about my boyfriends female friends as I am? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My boyfriend and I have been together for three and a half years. We have had our fair share of problems and we have been through many ups and downs. We are both 20 years old and are high school sweethearts (just to give some background info so you understand). My boyfriend has always been...

Jealous about my fiance's female friends [ 6 Answers ]

At the start, I feel the need to apologise for my English as it is not my first language. Me and my boyfriend got engaged few months ago. We are together for nearly a year, but we are very committed to each other. The problem is, that my fiancˇ has got a very charming and flirtatious personality....

Jealous over his ex and his female friends [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I KNOW I am being ridiculous. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year now. His ex is French (something that bothers me in it self cause of the whole glamourous stereotype about french women)- they broke up 2 years ago, were together for 3 years. She has NOT re-entered the picture, so its...

View more questions Search