Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2019, 06:33 AM
    Did he do all this to be showing off in his new Benz?
    My cousin still with the same guy and other dude in the car.
    He just got a new Mercedes Benz. Not sure this guy was able to get that kind of car.
    I know he was military but he's not working now.She told me that he was racing on the highway and since she was in the back seat she didn't have on her seat belt and she was scared. She did look for the buckle to put it on. She said she was so frightened he was looking at other expensive cars seeing of they would race.

Here is the killer in this whole story.He saw a young female driving.He was chasing her on the highway and having her son in law talk to her through the window. She said it seemed as they both were trying to stop her trying to get her number. Meanwhile my cousin in the back still texting me. He really was flirting with a strange female on the highway that he never seen before. Also she added she was confused because the other guy was his own daughter's boyfriend.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 09:31 AM
    Sounds like a pretty reckless thing to do no matter what the reason. Does the reason matter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mercedes Benz radio [ 3 Answers ]

I have the same problem as another person. My radio in my 1999 Mercedes 250 sl just says CODE on it and I can't get it to operate or reset? I had just also gotten a jump start. Thank you

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

1989 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL [ 3 Answers ]

Is it imperative that a 1989 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL be run with Premium Unleaded gasoline? The original owner I received it from used Regular Unleaded for the last few years he owned the car. What would using Regular over Premium do to the engine / gas mileage?

Mercedes benz [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Does anyone know how to free a starter motor on a W 124 Mercedes, with auto box. It seems the motor is stuck, as I have tried turning the ignition key, with the lights on, and they do not dim! Am I thinking correct ? It started first time this morning, I cleaned the screen of ice,...

View more questions Search