Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2019, 06:01 AM
    Should a man ride with his female friend in the back while another person up front?
    My cousin said that she was with this guy that she is seeing. Don't think it's
    that serious but enough she has been intimate with him for some time. She was texting
    me while she was with him. She felt strange being in the backseat of the car while her male friend had another guy up front. I think she said he was the boyfriend of his daughter.

My answer to her but not sure what anyone else thinks he was already sitting in the front.
    That's just only thing that I could think of.

does anyone else agree
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 08:48 AM
    Guys hang out together, sit together in cars. Conversation and maybe giving directions, in the front seat would be easier over the noise of driving, plus your cousin was busy with her cellphone. And if cousin and her boyfriend both sat in back together, the driver would feel like he's your taxi driver. Your cousin had no reason to feel strange. It has always been this way.

Sep 4, 2019, 09:01 AM
    she was busy because she was in the back and those two were talking. Her guy friend was the driver. That's the only reason why she was playing on her phone because she was bored.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    she was busy because she was in the back and those two were talking. Her guy friend was the driver. That's the only reason why she was playing on her phone because she was bored.
    If the two guys were already talking, why should they not sit together in the front seat and continue the conversation while driving? When the other guy gets dropped off or the threesome splits up, your cousin can reclaim the front passenger seat.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 09:42 AM
    Mabe they had things to talk about. It would be awkward for them to talk if he were in the back seat. I dont see a problem with it especially since they dont have a serious relationship. Who was in the car first, your friend or the guy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 03:37 PM
    Not serious, just having sex, sad outlook on society.

But no, guys have longer legs normally, and it would make sense for them to be upfront on a trip, esp if you are the guy are not very close and serious, but even then, nothing

Sep 5, 2019, 06:16 AM
    gotcha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of a person being stabbed in front of you [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream of my boyfriend being stabbed by another woman and I was trying to save him but I couldn't. There was blood everywhere and the woman looked at me and laughed.

I want to have sex with a female friend of mine who is also friend to my wife [ 14 Answers ]

I am in love with a female friend of mine who is also my wife's friend.I want to have sex with my friend.She also likes me to some extent but as a friend only.She tells she cannot have sex with me but at the same time gives signals to have some intimate relationship.she gives mixed reaction.what...

Broken my larger back tooth on the front and the back and got whole in where filling [ 1 Answers ]

My second from the back tooth has broken front and back of tooth and the filling has come out

Who sings that song ride sally ride [ 3 Answers ]

It's a old song . And I don't even know the name but the chores is ride sally ride

Knots on private & lower ride side back pains [ 1 Answers ]

I started to get knots on my vagina & I assumed it was a curled up hair bump but the first knot never came to ahead. It was there for almost two weeks then almost as soon as it was gone another popped on the other side. Then about three days ago my lower right side of my back began to hurt and...

View more questions Search