Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackorkid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Career choice to be a college counselor or adviser?
    I am in college right now I am interested in pursing a career as a college counselor or adviser I want to know what their duties are do they get benefits and vacation and do I need a masters degree and are credentials mandatory:) How much do they pay in this field?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Why don't you make an appointment with your advisor and ask? Get the info straight from the horse's mouth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

H1 under first year choice [ 3 Answers ]

Hi AtlantaTaxExpert, My husband and I came to the US in Dec.2002 as F1 and F2. My husband got his H1B visa Oct 1.2006 and I am H4 visa holder. We had a baby last year and he is a US citizen. I still have not ITIN number. My question is: 1.Can we wait till early June to file jointly...

How do I know if my financial adviser in ripping me off or not. [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my wife are 40 and we have a little over 50,000$ in an IRA It dose not seem to be doing much at all some times it will go up a little Bit but it seems to kind of slowly creep back down.I know 50.000.00 Is not that much for how old we are that's why I want to put this money to work at...

Need help with career choice [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a high school senior this year, and I'm undecided as to what I want to major in in college. Let me start by saying that I like hard work. I would like a career that lets me work outside at least some of the time. I also make very good grades. I'm at the top of my class and I could probably...

View more questions Search