Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2019, 08:53 PM
    2 stroke carburetor problems
    i have a 2 stroke carburetor with a bowl on a 49cc engine.the problem is that the fuel will not stop coming out the overflow tube,i've changed the float and needle yet it still comes out the overflow tube PLEASE HELP
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2019, 07:53 PM
    Have you tried adjusting the float? This can cause overflow.

Any specifics on make our model of engine?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small 2 stroke carburetor Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have a motorbike with a small two stroke motor. While it will still respond to the throttle the motor will run up to top speeds with the throttle in the off position. What can be wrong? Can you pull up a diagram of a small carburetor? Thanks for any response. Tom

Carburetor problems? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I have a 1989 toyota hilux, I'm having problems starting it in the morning. And a lot of black smoke blows out the back once warm its okay. Though engine still little shuttery at times. I've been told it's a carb problem, though I rang around and no one seems to be rebuilding carbs anylonger

Husqvarna yth2448 carburetor problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a husky yth2448 w/briggs engine. Solved my air filter problem, rebuilt carb. Now it runs for 20-30 minutes and wants to stall. I have to pull out choke to keep it running long enough to get it back to garage. I replaced plugs, fuel filter and lines, oil, air filter. I am ready to drive...

Holly Carburetor problems [ 6 Answers ]

I have a dual bowl 4v Holly on a Ford 351 cid engine. The choke is activated or pulled off (?) by electric control. It seems like it either chokes too much or not enough. It starts fine, but when the engine is partly warmed up, if it dies, it may not restart. When I set the choke richer to...

Carburetor problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 72 gmc pickup with a 350engine and a 4brl carb,the problem is that my carb is not getting any fuel but when I remove the fuel line from the carb it's full of fuel,and when it does run as I step on the gas it just bogs out,also while engine is off as I press the throttle I can see a strong...

View more questions Search