Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kjmala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2019, 05:52 PM
    Airpro ceiling fan speeds up on its own
    Ceiling fan speeds up on it's own.

Check out some similar questions!

3 speed hunter ceiling fan and 2 speeds are the same [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hunter 3 speed 52 inch/5 blade ceiling fan The 3 speed control switch broke and I replaced it, I now have only hi and low settings . No matter how I try to rewire it, I can only get the 2 speeds... Any thoughts?

Ceiling Fans Speeds [ 3 Answers ]

I have a three speed ceiling fan, but now only one speed works, the fastest. How do I begin to repair?

Ceiling fan will not change speeds [ 8 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan that has the model # AC-552. SKU # 134-674. It has w # E75795. It is operated by a switch on the wall for the fan and switch for the light. When I turn the fan on, it turns on high and forward. There is no switch, no chain no remote or remote receiver wired to it and there is...

Ceiling fan speeds [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn my ceiling fan on, it will be on the highest speed first, then when I pull the chain to lower the speed to medium, it stays on high, and when I pull the chain again to go to the lowest setting, it still turns on the highest speed, but when I pull the chain for the fourth time, it will...

3 speed ceiling fan runs on only two speeds [ 5 Answers ]

We have a 3 speed ceiling fan that runs on only two speeds. I have tried replacing the pull chain but that does not fix the problem. The fan use to have high, medium and low. We now have high, low and nothing. Any suggestions.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.