Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2019, 02:08 PM
    Why would a man text you while he's in a wedding?
    My fwb text me yesterday .You always keep me smiling.it was a reply from the previous day. During that time he was already at the wedding he was in.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2019, 04:59 PM
    So what's the problem? I would take it as a sweet show of affection, and just say AWWW! That was sweet!

Sep 1, 2019, 05:18 PM
    I was just shocked because he was in the wedding didn't see how he was able to do it
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2019, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    I was just shocked because he was in the wedding didn't see how he was able to do it
    He very likely wasn't texting you DURING the wedding. There's lots of free time before and after.

Sep 1, 2019, 06:12 PM
    Even then I still didn't he'd take time text because even if it didn't start it's things they do before and he was in it.i been in weddings I didn't really contact anyone on outside well that's me .I feel you though
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2019, 06:21 PM
    Even then I still didn't he'd take time text because even if it didn't start it's things they do before and he was in it.i been in weddings I didn't really contact anyone on outside well that's me .I feel you though
    Why is this bugging you?

Sep 1, 2019, 07:05 PM
    Curious not bugging
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2019, 07:45 PM
    Curious not bugging
    The best way to find out is to ask him. Like tal said, it was probably just a sweet show of affection. Maybe being in a wedding made him emotionally all soft and gooey.

Sep 2, 2019, 05:56 AM
    Possible someone else was thinking that too.
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2019, 08:01 AM
    I don't see a problem as long as he wasn't the one getting married.

Sep 2, 2019, 08:15 AM
    Lol tell me about it you're right
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 2, 2019, 02:27 PM
    Weddings are the most boring things in this world and perhaps the next. They are suppose to start at >>>> oclock but never start for at least one hour late (everyone i have been pastor at)

So if they are part of the wedding, they are setting hot, bored and so out comes the phoens, facebook, twitter, text and more. Except for perhaps the women, who seem not even start getting ready till 10 minutes after it was suppose to start. (sorry ladies)
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2019, 02:46 PM
    "Weddings are the most boring things in this world and perhaps the next. They are suppose to start at >>>> oclock but never start for at least one hour late (everyone i have been pastor at)"

Agreed on the weddings, but I haven't been to a whole lot of fun funerals either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using WGET to grab webpage text, then scan text for keywords [ 0 Answers ]

I want to use a command, wGet maybe to grab text from a webpage and then scan that webpage for keywords, then take those keywords and put them in a table. How could I get started in doing this? Are there any examples of this? Thank you!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text? I was able to convert a column of 9-digit Social Security Numbers to 9-digit text, but they don't link up to =if statetments as I try to match them up. Thanks for your help

Convert image (pdf, typewriter text) to text file [ 21 Answers ]

I've played with 3 different OCR apps (including one that seems to be tops (Abbyy Fine Reader Pro) and find it too much. Easy to use but far too time consuming for my skills with it. See the attached pdf (38 pages of typed text). I have it and 5 others that need converted but am finding it too...

View more questions Search