Be bored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking older [ 13 Answers ]

Hey guys,has any of you who look older than their actual age ever managed to get a girlfriend your own age cause for me its been really hard,I don't know if its cause I look older or what.I have even tried to improve my confidence and socail skills but still haven't found a girl who can accept...

Sex and the older man [ 8 Answers ]

So, I'm a 26 year old female, my fiancˇ is a 39 year old male. We only have sex like once a week if that... I'm not an unattractive woman. I'm very sexually drawn to him... But he doesn't seem interested most of the time. He says his back hurts. Which could very well be the reason we don't have sex...

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

View more questions Search