Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2019, 09:53 PM
    Do men play games with woman they don't like?
    They say men can play games for different reasons. Females can play games with a man but like them.
    Need opions on games they play and why.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2019, 02:53 AM
    I think everybody plays some kind of game when they want things in life, men and women, as they go about getting it. Having read your other posts about this fellow that you have been off and on with for many years, maybe as part of the pattern it's going off again, or like most relationships has gone into a low cycle, or challenging times.

It really matters little what games people play, all that matters is how you deal with it. Possible though you don't handle things as well at times, something we all deal with, and possibly he isn't playing a game, just being himself and dealing with his own life and the things in it. Make any sense?

Aug 31, 2019, 05:34 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean. Maybe he's off again.im not saying we don't talk we do I was just speaking in general if men play head games is it always because they don't like the female.

We are not off.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2019, 07:34 AM
    In general some men are drama queens, game players and users, so often it has NOTHHING to do with feelings for a female, it's just who they are. Luckily for women not all men are like that. Not saying your fellow is any of these things. It just sound like you are two mature people with independent separate busy lives, and schedules.

Sep 1, 2019, 12:12 PM
    Yes schedule and miles is a pain
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 1, 2019, 04:09 PM
    people play games all the time, work, home, pleasure and more. Just read some books on how to win your way of thinking or how to get things done. But for the question, a real man, will not just play games with girls emtions
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 2, 2019, 08:52 AM
    I have never understood playing games. I think people handle circumstances differently, they make good choices and bad ones. I would think people who play mind games with people are not worth your time and emotional energy. If you are upen and honest with each other there is no need for games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why cant I play canasta but I can play other games [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot play games like canasta or cribbage but I can play other Yahoo games. Can you help me?

Why does he play games with me? [ 1 Answers ]

I started a new school for hs and this guy sat next to me in one of my classes. I didn't know anybody but he started hanging out with my friends and now I see him six times a day and the only time we talk is in class. Weird thing was we had this fling where he pretended to like me and he told me he...

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

A guy pretends to be a woman to play on the woman's tennis team. [ 2 Answers ]

Because he did not make the mans team. So he dresses up with his friends help only to find out that his friends bets on him, to make money.

Why won't my PS2 play new games? [ 2 Answers ]

PS2 gives can't read disc message on new games only.

View more questions Search