Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2019, 07:40 AM
    When is it love making?
    How can you tell when you have been having sex with someone for years if it's now love making and not sex? Is the routine different. Even just booty calls people may still kiss.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2019, 09:16 AM
    Sex is always sex.

Love is that emotion with or without sex. Love is more than just an emotion is it a growing experience that brings a special closeness that is worked on for years between a couple

Aug 29, 2019, 09:57 AM
    Nice and it is special right?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 29, 2019, 01:35 PM
    All love is special, be it the fleeting lusty one night stand, or the long romantic experience of closeness, or the really special in my opinion physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bonding that just covers it all.
    RattleheadM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2019, 05:42 PM
    Lovemaking is tender and gentle. When you make love you use soft touches, you take things slow.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2019, 06:35 PM
    I have been told that it is impossible to love more than one person in a "mating" way at any one time...but I don't know if that is true....As crazy as it may sound, I have felt strong feelings for women I have known where there was no sex involved, albeit in my mind....and these weren't enduring relationships, either, and I never expressed myself to the ladies in any way but I think, possibly, there was a mutual feeling. I do think you have to be very careful that you don't confuse feeling sorry for someone or wanting to protect someone with loving them.....LOVE between man and woman is very complicated, it is so dynamic....I venture to say that you could go your whole life in search of it and never find it and, at the same time, you may find it much more than a few times, too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 06:38 PM
    Lovemaking is long, sweet kisses, lots of nibbles, whispered endearments, deep sighs, exploring each other's bodies with lips and tongues and fingers. (Whew, it's getting warm in here!)

Having sex is "slam bam thank you ma'am".
    Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 08:32 PM
    You can still cuddle after the slammi' and bammin' too!

8D
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2019, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You can still cuddle after the slammi' and bammin' too!

8D
    Naw. Then he wants a sandwich and beer.
    Expert

Sep 5, 2019, 11:26 AM
    Yeah that would make me want to cuddle too!
    Bella64 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2019, 03:39 AM
    Lovemaking is when man and woman come together to express their love for each other sexually.

Sep 25, 2019, 05:50 AM
    So I guess that means they love each other .. thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love making or just sex [ 21 Answers ]

Why do people lock and hold hands during sex?

Making love [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, When I make love to my girl friend I prematueally ejaculate but I hardly GO HARD for the next round what's wrong?? How do I sort this out? Regards Malcolm

Making Love [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé have been engaged for 2 months. Since we have been engaged my fiancé has been making love to me all the time that will last for 2 and 3 hours. When we were dating we would make love maybe 2 times a week. After we make love my body is aching. Is this a problem? Can someone help me?

Making Love [ 1 Answers ]

OK one more for today.. Bragging A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an American on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives. "Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "And this morning she made me delicious...

Painfull love making [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year but have been together for some time. Im a small lady and he is quite a big built man and as a result of it has quite a large penis. Sometime when we make love he really hurts me and I don't quite know what to do about it as can become really...

View more questions Search