Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2019, 06:58 AM
    Do fwb like for you to talk dirty to them?
    Ok so I haven't seen my fwb in 2 weeks. We text each other occasionally.
    I know he likes pics sometimes so he can look at it. Well I didn't send a pic but I text him talking little dirty to him. Telling him I wish he was here at my job
    while I work to peform oral under my desk
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 28, 2019, 07:59 AM
    Everybody likes titillation from a lover, especially with long periods of not seeing each other. Depends on the person what turns their crank. Are your schedules THAT busy? That would be a HUGE problem for me to be honest. Why no contact except by texts for 2 weeks?
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2019, 08:41 AM
    I work a full and a part time job so it's hectic and we live like 45 to an hour away.
    he takes classes during the day. depends if i am not working an evening and he don't have to do things when i am off then we are good but it depends on our schedules..
    we do communicate back and forth just not everyday
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 28, 2019, 10:39 AM
    Thank you for more specific details Honeybun, so basically this is a long distance relationship between to mature busy working people, who do not talk very much and for anything more than sex, and the occasional hanging out casually, to be built on a more regular basis one or both of you would need to relocate and that is a HUGE issue for any couple, or lovers.

I take it neither of you is ready for that, nor is willing to entertain, or discuss such a huge decision. I can only recommend an extended time together more than a few days at least to begin that conversation, or accept this is as far as things can go at this time, which is the path of unrealistic unrequited love which may not be so healthy for you, or him. It is said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, so unless you both reach as common solution that works for you both through honest communications then nothing will change so either you accept the challenge presented between you, or continue with the fears and uncertainty you deal with now.

That's generally how FWB's and LDR's (Long Distance Relationships.) usually end up though you are the longest I have ever encountered in my years, but never to late to strengthen bonds already built through HONEST COMMUNICATIONS and patience. If you both are to busy for each other then be honest with yourselves about that but a few weeks of just texting and sexting does NOTHING for the long term but bring more uncertainty, and frustrations because let's be real, a real loving relationship requires a lot more over time.

Love fades when denied a voice, a look, small gestures, and casual touches on a regular basis. How can it not? Lust is but a band aid that wears off rather quickly. What do you think? Clearly I am not a fan of FWB, or LDR's for a long term or even exclusive relationship as they present no long term goals to work together for. Do you agree?

Maybe after retirement whenever that is. Not now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I talk dirty [ 4 Answers ]

I was just asked to talk dirty in a text message to my husband who is on the road a lot and can't get home for six months. He wants me to talk dirty to him in a text message but I never did that before so I really need help..

How to talk dirty. [ 13 Answers ]

I live with my biyfriend and he REALLY wants me to talk Dirty to him. I'm sooo new at sex all together. I'm so clueless As to what to say. Someone please give me some phrases. Dirty. But not TOO dirty. Please! :D

View more questions Search