Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2019, 07:05 AM
    I do, but people are different, but it may as well be cross country if you haven't seen each other in weeks, and only texts. If the distance isn't the issue then maybe the lack of courage is what holds you back and keeps you stuck in uncertain limbo. Or are you just disappointed at his lack of courage or a better effort to pursue you as a girlfriend?

Frankly I'm shocked that after so long you have never had the talk of being more than FWB's? Or you can openly date others, sex or not. What's wrong with just FWB?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 30, 2019, 11:03 AM
    The meme means nothing. It's basically what you two do with each other. You keep looking for clues to tell you his feelings or intentions, when what you need to do is ask him. Sounds like you want more than Fwb, well you need to let him know that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husbands female co worker sent him a text saying [ 7 Answers ]

I had that woman intuition telling me to check his phone wasn't sure why but I did so I learned to always go with my gut. I found a text message from the office buyer to my husband from her personal cell phone during business hours 3pm. The text said " hey you..." I felt taken back because I...

I received a text from my husband he said he didn't send [ 19 Answers ]

Has anyone ever received a text from someone that said they didn't send? My husband and I were texting and in the thread I received a text that he swears he never sent. The text looked like it was to another woman. Sprint says the text originated from his phone. I really want to believe him but...

Received text message from my ex [ 13 Answers ]

After a horrible break-up that tore both our hearts out almost three months ago. This evening I received a text message from my ex girlfriend, it read... "How have you been? I know I shouldn't be texting you but I can't help thinking of you". Any suggestions?:confused:

Is it OK text message from female colleague? [ 14 Answers ]

Is it OK a female colleague to text messages your fiancé to say Merry Christmas? His colleague is married and I never met her. My fiancé just told me about her time to time. From what my fiancé told me, she is not happy with her marriage, and had affair before, she’s still hold on to her marriage...

Changing default font for body text of received messages. [ 3 Answers ]

My turn to ask a question. :) I'm trying to help a user that wants to change (increase) the font of the text of the messages he receives. We have an Outlook 2000/Exchange 2003 setup here. I know how to change the formating of the message headers but the email body text remains at what the...

View more questions Search