Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2019, 06:23 PM
    How do men act when they're afraid of rejection?
    Need some signs of men behavior when they are afraid either to commit or just not interested. It may be a close call but I need to know
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2019, 06:44 PM
    Honeybun,

Is this the same guy you were meeting at the hotel? I really think you should break off this booty call arrangement and concentrate on a real relationship. The occasional hook-up may be gratifying for a while, but there is nothing else that would characterize a normal relationship except gratuitous sex and there is so much more to a healthy relationship than just that.

To your immediate question, men who are afraid of rejection will avoid making any long term commitments and you will rarely if ever get a definitive answer from them. Not to mince words, but you are not getting any younger and you are wasting time on this unproductive arrangement.

--Specter
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2019, 08:07 PM
    I know you're right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a rejection? [ 9 Answers ]

I was at a wedding and was talking to this girl and danced with her, she seemed cool, before the wedding was over I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime, like to the movies. She replied with "are you just saying that?" Presumably cause I was drinking, and I said no that I liked her, and she...

Rejection ! [ 13 Answers ]

It appears to be left up to the guy to show emotional interest in a girl. Girls do not pursue a guy. This makes it very difficult for a guy to know if the girl likes him, he can be friendly and look for indications of interest or he can ask her out. But if she does not know him, then she will...

Afraid of rejection [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am 18 years old, haven't had one relationship that lasted more than two weeks (except for in 6th grade, but that hardly counts), and am VERY shy. I have a hard time talking to guys, especially the cute ones. When I was younger I really didn't think I was good-looking, but now that I'm...

Rejection [ 5 Answers ]

My wife is 60 years old, her insurance rates keep going up and up in spite of the fact that she is in perfect health but for high blood pressure. Her Dr tells her that she has "white coat hypertension" i.e. her blood pressure is elevated only in the Dr's office, it is normal at home. Her mother and...

View more questions Search