Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apilinariosilvi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 27, 2019, 05:31 AM
    Recommendations for home wood fired oven??
    New to the group and interested in recommendations for a home pizza wood fired oven. I've been researching ilFornino, Forno Bravo, Fogazzo, Wildwood, Earthstone, and Magnani. Does anyone have recommendations/experience with any of these ovens?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get fired for being sent home for being sick, instead I went to the emergency [ 1 Answers ]

I was working for a temporary service and they found me job at panasonic, Friday they sent me home because I was feeling sick. Instead of going home I went to the emergency. I had an emergency surgery for my gall bladder removed. I called the temp service advise them of my situation and they...

Temperature control in a gas-fired oven [ 4 Answers ]

I wish to find out a workable means for controlling the temperature at different times inside the drying chamber of a gas fired oven.I have thought about using a solenoid operated valve connnected to two thermostats.But I am not really sure how this will work

Building an outdoor wood oven [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right section to ask this. I want to build an outdoor wood fired oven. The kind that you see in about every culture. It can't be that expensive to do. You can see them even in the most primitive and poorest of areas of the world. I want to bake bread, pizza and cook...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.