Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 27, 2019, 03:45 PM
    Doesn't matter what I think, what matters is what he thinks so talk about it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 28, 2019, 08:59 AM
    This whole situation is a bit much. As I see it you may feel more for him than he does for you. You two are Fwb. If it was anymore than that he was ask for it to be.
    You two may have known each other for a while but your relationship appears to be based on sex, nothing more. The fact that he is occasionally attentive otherwise means nothing. You need to have a talk with him. It is impossible for us to know what he is feeling towards you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My chidren invited me to join them on vacation but not my significan other. [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter and son-in-law invited me to join them and my 2 grandchildren on vacation but not my significnt other, I am stressing because I haven't told him yet. They are staying at a time share and there is room for him. I suggested he could buy his own plane fare. Is this something that is...

Looking to join a group [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Lisa and myself and 4 other people want to start or join a paranormal group we live in orange park Florida... we have experiences separately and we do have a professional psychic with us!. if your interested Please let me know.. *email deleted FC**

Facebook group [ 0 Answers ]

When I want to open Facebook group only option is for my friends . How to create normal Facebook group ? Do I must pay something to Facebook and how much ?

Hello I would like to join or make a paranormal group [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would like to join or make a paranormal group where do I start I have the gear for the job but can't find a group in my area maesteg south wales

Want to join a Paranormal group? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm from S.Wales and want to set up a Paranormal group which would travel around the U.K and visit differrent locations. Is there anyone out there who would be interested in joining the group. As I have only just started to ask I haven't got anyone in the group. If you're interested let me...

View more questions Search