Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2019, 07:19 PM
    The last I checked they were one of our biggest competitors especially to China for agri products so what are you spouting about now?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2019, 07:44 PM
    and what companies do you think are behind that?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2019, 08:16 PM
    The companies that buy Brazilian agri products?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Last Emperor [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if The Last Emperor (1987) is supposed to have English subtitles for the foreign speaking parts as the version I saw didn't have any. Thanks in advance.

Book about a woman who moves into castle finds a ghost who is laird of castle [ 0 Answers ]

Read this book 16 yrs ago woman moves into castle finds ghost who is laird of castle cursed and trapped they fall in love he comes back to life... what is the title He is chained

Is my sand filter leaking sand in the pool? [ 2 Answers ]

Is my sand filter leaking sand in the pool? Yellowish/grey residue matter is coming into my pool, especially whilst vacuuming. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sand Filter is blowing out sand into my pool [ 3 Answers ]

Lately when I backwash my above ground pool, the filter blows out sand into the water. What causes this? When backwashing the filter, I turn off the pump, turn the dial to backwash and turn the pump on low. Is the pump supposed to be on during the backwash and rinse cycle?

View more questions Search