Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misshi1901 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2019, 04:43 PM
    How Lg fortune network unlocking works
    Where do i can unlock my lg fortune m153 from cricket to use it with vodafone in Albania?
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2019, 09:38 PM
    The LG Fortune M153 works on the GSM 850/900/1800/1900 networks, and those are the same that Vodaphone Albania uses. Contact Vodaphone customer service at the attached links (Albanian/English).

https://www.vodafone.al/suport/
    https://translate.google.com/transla...l/&prev=search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just ignorance here regarding how a home network works... [ 3 Answers ]

With a home network with a router and several "client" PC's when one PC communicates with another PC does that get repeated through The router? Or does it go Pc to Pc directly?

How to control network traffic over a shared internet connection in a home network [ 4 Answers ]

I have just setup a LAN at home with the following specifications: A wireless router (linksys wrt120n) connected by an ethernet cable to a desktop server. Desktop server running Windows Server 2008 R2, no antivirus or third party firewall installed yet. Clients on this network are...

Want someone to tell my fortune [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for someone to tell my fortune I had a reading done before but it wasn very good can anyone give me site to get it done free on line:D:confused:

Puzzling fortune from a fortune cookie. [ 5 Answers ]

So I went to Thai food the other day and afterward received my fortune cookie. Too full to eat it at the time, I brought it back to work with me. I opened it today and the fortune read, “Where there is doubt, there is truth.” I'm not sure I follow what this fortune cookie is trying to say…...

Network Connection No Longer Works After Power Outage [ 13 Answers ]

During a large storm, the power went out and when I turned the power back on, the PC would no longer recognize the network connection. I then plugged the network connection into my laptop and the connection works fine. On the PC, other than the internet connection not working, everything else...

View more questions Search