Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TATETHAGREAT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2019, 11:56 PM
    Floor bids
    How do i measure the size of the building.square ft.and,how much to charge per sqt. Ft in arkansas.
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2019, 08:17 AM
    "How do i measure the size of the building.square ft.and,how much to charge per sqt. Ft in arkansas."

Area is measured by multiplying length time width. For example, a house that measures 50 feet long by 30 feet wide would be 1500 square feet. Your question is vague on what you want to charge for. If you mean the price of new construction, then the price varies by location, the use of the structure, and type of construction. Obviously a chicken coop costs far less per square foot to build than a hospital. The cost of new construction in Arkansas currently runs between $95.12 to $134.93 per square foot according to "ProMatcher", who I assume got their information from the state Home-builders Association. If by some chance you meant how much to charge to clean a house, paint a house, re-roof a house, etc..., then please add that information to your question.

https://home-builders.promatcher.com/cost/arkansas.aspx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bids [ 2 Answers ]

How do I apply or find job bids for stripping and waxing just starting up a company in pittsburgh.

Bids [ 1 Answers ]

HI UM TODAY I'M DOING A RESEARCH on Iphone4's they are just upgraded Iphones and a lot of heavier and so what's the point and the person who out bids money on this iPhone the first one and it works so the bid is outdone on August 1st 2011 and so also when you enter the amount of money give...

Janitorial bids [ 1 Answers ]

How much to bid on a doc office w/three restrooms w/tile floor,lunchroom w/carpet, lobby with tile floor, front office with carpet, five examing rooms w/carpet,managers office with two desk w/carpet,doctors office with wet bar, throw rug, wall to wall carpet desk, confrence table.

Painting Bids - Square foot bids [ 4 Answers ]

I have been painting for the past 7 years for other contractors, and am currently in the process of establishing my own painting company. I have a general understanding of how to make square foot bids, but one thing I'm unclear on. When making a square foot bid on a job, whether it's exterior, or...

View more questions Search