Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rizon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2019, 12:59 AM
    Wierd bump regrowing
    i have this smallish round bump of hard skin that grows back even when it is scratched out, what is it and should i be concerned about it?
    Attached Images

Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2019, 09:22 PM
    That is just a mole. Stop scratching it. If you want to get rid of it then go to a dermatologist and get it frozen off. The more important question is just how did you get a picture of my left forearm?

That is just a mole. Stop scratching it. If you want to get rid of it then go to a dermatologist and get it frozen off. The more important question is just how did you get a picture of my left forearm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Break/break up/wierd relationship [ 9 Answers ]

Here's my situation... I met an old friend from elementary school when I was camping. (we both are 18). WE went on a couple dates and started oficially going out. We dated for about a month and then she became really y, and we decided to take a break for a whille. 5 hrs later she called me and said...

Tongue looks wierd/itching [ 2 Answers ]

What's going on? Im 22 and have recently noticed that the front/tip of my tongue, some spots have become bald(ish) with what looks like enlarged taste buds. They are kind of white... I don't know what to think of this? Also, I am itching my genital area more than usual and have a few red spot...

View more questions Search