Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmcocu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2019, 10:57 PM
    Old video from the 90's, most probably seen on MTV
    Old video from the 90's, most probably seen on MTV
    This is haunting me every 1-2 months, and have yet to find a proper answer - hopefully someone here works, I defer to the power of crowdsourcing on this one :-).
    Here goes: I remember seeing a video while in my high school years (1995-1999), most probably on MTV. The video is shot from the air while the camera is gliding over the surface of a calm water area (lake/fjord?) surrounded by rounded hills that are not too abrupt. The gliding doesnt seem to end, suggesting that the area is quite large. The music in the video plays for the entire duration of the flight over the water surface, and, to the best of my recollection, it is big beats (something similar to Chemical Brothers, might be a UK electronic music band from that period).
    Since there was not Youtube back then, it is kind of hard to locate the specific song using current search criteria, particularly since I remember neither the name of the song nor the name of the band.
    Please help :-)! &Thank you! #StopTheHaunting
    George

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find a video from Seal where a plane crashes in the video [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a song by Seal. In the video there is a lady who's lover dies in a plane crash. I believe she a message on her voicemail or she was on the phone with him.

What the name of the song that I found in video 22divx(name of the video I'm youtube) [ 0 Answers ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEaqj1BQfZg

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

How to hook up s-video from a non directv receiver to lcd TV with no s-video hookup? [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a non digital direct TV receiver and a new 32 inch lcd TV and the receiver has a s-video outlet and my lcd does not , is there an adapter they sell as I would rather use the s-video than the coax cable wire

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.