Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Aug 21, 2019, 06:48 AM
    A weird screw-up my me
    My issue has been solved. How do I remove this question?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 21, 2019, 05:17 PM
    You don't!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On Cartridge & Screw what is the size of the screw? [ 1 Answers ]

What size for cartridge screw part #RP0052 for a Glacier Bay model 67070-3004? Please advise! Jim

Screw holding shower faucet parts (not set screw) just spins. [ 2 Answers ]

Moen shower handle would spin without water coming on. Thought it cartridge so I replaced. When putting back together, the screw that holds the parts together under the handle is just spinning and I cant remove it.

Girlfriend hangs out consistently with ex boyfriends family... Weird to feel weird? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All, been driving myself crazy over this for the last 9 months and although I've come to some peace with it, I feel like I still need help from the community. Maybe just for reassurance to know that I'm OK to feel weird... Or to hear the truth from others in my situation. Anyhow, thanks in...

Rusted brass screw with flat screw head for bathtub spout [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't get the brass head screw off because the brass is so soft that the screwdriver twists inside the head. The screwdriver is a flat head one. I got one side off but the other just keeps slipping off. Any ideas on how to deal with this particular problem? I sprayed WD 40 on there but...

Weird Drinks - a/k/a Weird Food - a/k/a Gun Control [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, got to get this one started to go along with our Weird Dinners. Anyone ever had a Monkey Brain? How about a Duck Fart?

View more questions Search