Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2019, 03:19 AM
    scores of bad decisions with no redress .That is tyranny of the black robes .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2019, 05:47 AM
    YAWN...The framers didn't envision Moscow Mitch, or the dufus, or Bozo Barr either, or how much money they would control.
    As opposed to the sanctified purity of Obama, Lynch, Clinton, and Holder? Please. Nothing has happened with Trump that compares to the meeting Lynch had with BC on the tarmac, or the abject lying that went on about the Benghazi disaster. If you want to see genuine corruption, just look back a few years.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2019, 05:57 AM
    So I guess that justifies letting your side do it since we did it?
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2019, 07:19 AM
    So I guess that justifies letting your side do it since we did it?
    You're right. It does not, and that's a valid point, but I just wonder how loudly all the liberals howled during the eight years of Obama's two terms. They, and I imagine you, all fell into line in obedient servitude and praise of Mr. Obama. So when you want to be all "riled up" about Trump, just remember that, at least to me, it wouldn't have such a hollow ring to it if you had been as "riled up" back then about Obama.
    Expert

Aug 18, 2019, 07:44 AM
    So the bottom line according to you is it's just your turn to support a corrupt lying, cheating dufus? Hey that's fair, but that makes YOU no better than me, since we both support our own corrupt governing. We can agree on that at least and own the bad stuff we are doing to our country.

Same old BS just a different name right?
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2019, 12:28 PM
    So the bottom line according to you is it's just your turn to support a corrupt lying, cheating dufus? Hey that's fair, but that makes YOU no better than me, since we both support our own corrupt governing. We can agree on that at least and own the bad stuff we are doing to our country.
    I see you point, but it policy. All about government policy.
    Expert

Aug 18, 2019, 04:36 PM
    Policies that help the rich and hurt the poor, and are cruel to men women and children is not good policy.
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2019, 05:29 PM
    Policies that help the rich and hurt the poor, and are cruel to men women and children is not good policy.
    Having the best economy in decades is good for everyone, rich or poor. The cruelty allegation is no doubt a reference to the southern border and that is largely gossip level material. Tilting SCOTUS back towards respect for the Constitution and law is a great thing.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2019, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Having the best economy in decades is good for everyone, rich or poor.
    For all the rich, not for all the poor. Econ 101.

The cruelty allegation is no doubt a reference to the southern border and that is largely gossip level material.
    You have made some wild comments here, but this one beats all. "Gossip material"? The abuses and deaths of children have gone all around the world in too many videos to count and in every major newspaper in the world. The US under Trump is seen as a barbarous nation. You see this as gossip - I'm not surprised.

Tilting SCOTUS back towards respect for the Constitution and law is a great thing.
    You mean packing the court with conservatives while Moscow Mitch denied the Democrats their choice of Garland.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 04:57 AM
    For all the rich, not for all the poor. Econ 101.
    What a ridiculous comment. When a poor person gets a job, or gets a better job than the one he/she had, then that is a good thing. It is your hatred of Trump that prevents you from seeing the blindingly obvious.
    Expert

Aug 20, 2019, 05:21 AM
    If there is a better job available, and you are qualified. I heard after they rounded up all those migrants at the chiken hanging plant they had a job fair and all the hamburger hangers are flocking to replace them.

Burger flipper to chicken hanger is a real step up.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 05:34 AM
    Burger flipper to chicken hanger is a real step up.
    Most people would consider a 25% raise to be a real step up. They are both respectable jobs for working people trying to make a living.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2019, 08:56 AM
    Who gets a 25% raise???
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:12 AM
    It is your hatred of Trump that prevents you from seeing the blindingly obvious.

The blindingly obvious of children being abused and dying? Obvious, yes. And for you, blinding.

Better hatred of Trump than calling the abuse of children, including infants and toddlers, "mere gossip material". You are breathtakingly callous to refer to such horrors as gossip.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:16 AM
    Who gets a 25% raise???
    If you are working at a Burger King for, let's say, 9 an hour, and you move to a chicken processing plant for 11.25, then you just received a 25% wage increase. Bear in mind that moving from a fast food place to a chicken plant was the topic.

You've been locked up in that library too long.

The blindingly obvious of children being abused and dying? Obvious, yes. And for you, blinding.

Are you talking about Chicago or the southern border, because your remarks are far more appropriate for Chicago. But since Chicago is run by liberal dems, then you seem not too interested. Blind indeed.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2019, 09:25 AM
    If you are working at a Burger King for, let's say, 9 an hour, and you move to a chicken processing plant for 11.25, then you just received a 25% wage increase. Bear in mind that moving from a fast food place to a chicken plant was the topic.

You've been locked up in that library too long.
    In this example, a 25% raise is a whole 'nother animal from a 25% wage increase!!!

And then the personal put-down. That's why I rarely post here anymore.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:27 AM
    Are you talking about Chicago or the southern border, .

I'm talking about YOUR allegations that the cruelty at the southern border is "largely gossip material". Are you now going to deny you said that?
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:40 AM
    I'm talking about YOUR allegations that the cruelty at the southern border is "largely gossip material". Are you now going to deny you said that?
    Absolutely not, but you missed a key word. I said they are LARGELY gossip material. Do I, for instance, believe anything AOC said? No. People are being cared for in what strikes me as LARGELY an acceptable manner.

Children have died, and that is tragic, but in nearly every case efforts were made to intervene medically. Most of the kids walked from Guatemala, so it would be no surprise they would be in less than good medical condition. It would be amazingly helpful if people entering our country would do so in a legal fashion.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...524-story.html

As for Chicago, children are shot and killed on a monthly basis. But like I said, since it is run by liberal dems, then no one cares. The same can be said for New Orleans, Detroit, Baltimore, LA, and many other large American cities. You are keyed in on the southern border because you see it as an opportunity to criticize Trump.
    Expert

Aug 20, 2019, 10:15 AM
    Everyday is a new opportunity to criticize the dufus. Are you kidding me?
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 10:23 AM
    No concern for Chicago or any other large American citizen where the policies of liberal dems are proving disastrous. Your bias is showing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HR 615 (Should Congress and Senators have to take the same plan?) [ 13 Answers ]

Subject : HR 615 - On Tuesday, the Senate health committee voted 12-11 in favor of a two-page amendment, courtesy of Republican Tom Coburn which would require all Members of Congress and their staff members to enroll in any new government-run health plan. Congressman John Fleming...

A query about senators from opposite parties [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody! I'm Eliyahu from Israel, admiring from afar the political process in the US. We have a lot to learn from you on democratic political culture. I was wondering if you have any name for a situation when a state is represented on the Senate by senators from the opposite parties,...

More SCOTUS decisions [ 24 Answers ]

Chief Justice Roberts said, "The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race." Wasn't that refreshing? Clarence Thomas added, "What was wrong in 1954 cannot be right today... The plans before us base school assignment decisions on students'...

View more questions Search