Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helen543221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
    Red spot
    I have a dime sized raised red spot on my leg that has shown up within the last year what could it be?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2019, 03:27 PM
    Has your doctor looked at it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

G-spot? What is it. [ 5 Answers ]

Yeah, I know what you're thinking... duh, where's has this person been? No comment... but I hear in the news, movies,etc... about this. What is it? Why do people make such a big deal about it. Do people believe it is the source of orgasms, or just a bonus... or a totally separate thing. I'd like...

Is this the right spot? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not entirely sure if this question is in the right spot, but my boyfriend is into wichcraft and such, and he keeps referring to one of his hands as his "positive hand" and I was wondering what is a positive hand? He also said he uses his "second finger", what does that mean?

Red Spot [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 17 and a virgin. A few days ago I noticed a red spot with a yellow (Pus) centre at the base of my shaft. Since then it has risen, but is still only about 1cm (maybe less) in terms of width. I haven't gone to a doctor or anything yet since I haven't had any real pain from it. I need some...

View more questions Search