Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2019, 06:32 AM
    In this economy the poor are not getting poorer.

Prices rise wages don't

Rich people don't hoard money. Rich people spend and invest money which is a benefit to a lot of people.

They hide money in tax havens and invest in stocks and buy who YOU elect to make MO'MONEY

No one is taking my money so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Could have sworn you complained about the government taking your money and giving it to someone else. Something to do with you decide who to help not the government.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2019, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    No one is taking my money so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Could have sworn you complained about the government taking your money and giving it to someone else. Something to do with you decide who to help not the government.

He wrote page after page of that nonsense and now he's denying it?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 07:02 AM
    How come you don't blame the dufus for taking your money and giving it to someone else? Or your local welfare department?...Could have sworn you complained about the government taking your money and giving it to someone else. Something to do with you decide who to help not the government.
    My bad. I misunderstood your meaning. Yes, I very much blame Trump and the dem congress for wasteful spending and a trillion dollar deficit. He is, unfortunately, exactly like Obama in that regard. He is taking marginally less money from me than Obama did. I thought that was your meaning.

Prices rise wages don't
    Wages have increased significantly. https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/COLA/central.html

They hide money in tax havens and invest in stocks and buy who YOU elect to make MO'MONEY.
    "Invest in stocks". Isn't that what I said??? Investment is essential to a healthy economy. As to buying politicians, the last time I checked we still have elections. Money can only do so much. People still get to vote.

He wrote page after page of that nonsense and now he's denying it?
    That made me laugh. If I was denying "nonsense", then wouldn't that be a good thing, and wouldn't you agree with me if, indeed, I was denying "nonsense"? Think a little.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That made me laugh. If I was denying "nonsense", then wouldn't that be a good thing, and wouldn't you agree with me if, indeed, I was denying "nonsense"? Think a little.

Here you go again - playing word games. As anyone can see, you are not very good at it. Attempting wit, you have simply tied yourself up in a knot.

Think a little.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:10 AM
    Here you go again - playing word games. As anyone can see, you are not very good at it. Attempting wit, you have simply tied yourself up in a knot.

Think a little.
    It wasn't an attempt at wit. It was an illustration of logic. You missed it.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:14 AM
    It wasn't an attempt at wit. It was an illustration of logic. You missed it.

Thank you - I should have said attempting logic.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:17 AM
    Thank you - I should have said attempting logic.
    And like I said, you completely missed it, and still do. TDS will do that to a person.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:33 AM
    And like I said, you completely missed it, and still do. TDS will do that to a person.

No I didn't miss anything - I know exactly what you were trying to say, and failing at it.

Yes, Trump has a syndrome that we can logically call derangement. I wonder at the right associating this derangement with Trump - no doubt somebody's not-so-clever idea that backfired bigly. It's pretty much disappeared except for this site.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 09:43 AM
    No I didn't miss anything - I know exactly what you were trying to say, and failing at it.
    That's the problem with missing something. You don't realize that you missed it. But to settle the matter, try restating what I was saying and then point out what was wrong with it.
    Expert

Aug 20, 2019, 10:04 AM
    That could take a while given the fertile grounds of inaccuracy you have sown.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 10:10 AM
    That could take a while given the fertile grounds of inaccuracy you have sown.
    Go ahead. Give it a try. Simply restating a couple of sentences shouldn't be too demanding.

And while you're at it, point out where I have been inaccurate. If I have been incorrect with data, then I want to know it.
    Expert

Aug 20, 2019, 10:19 AM
    You do know I have a life and I fact check you as I go, so my statement stands as is. Won't be long before I fact check you again knowing you will soon post something else besides daring me to prove you wrong again.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2019, 10:22 AM
    You do know I have a life and I fact check you as I go, so my statement stands as is. Won't be long before I fact check you again knowing you will soon post something else besides daring me to prove you wrong again.
    If you are going to make an accusation, you really should be able to back it up. But even at that, just restating two or three sentences shouldn't cut too deeply into your busy day.
    Expert

Aug 20, 2019, 10:26 AM
    Hey it's rock chunkin' time! You gonna duck or not? I've semi retired from fact checkin' the JL, and my arm is sore from fact checking the dufus!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just moved into an apartment in the carpet wasn't cleaned before I moved in [ 4 Answers ]

My landlord said she is only cleaning the three room not four because of the special deal she got from the carpet cleaning company three room special can she do that am I responsiable for the other room

If a person on parole moved to my address then moved out doesn't the PO have to verify [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if my address is still being used and why this hasn't been verified by the PO its been a month

WWE - What is the reality? [ 7 Answers ]

I am from India and here the name of KHALI is taken with great respect and there are even songs being sung in praise of him, saying the Indian Loin is giving the English and American wrestlers a run for their money, while I think that this fight is all fictional, while people argue that he is...

Reality of breaking NC [ 21 Answers ]

It'd been 8 days of NC before she created another FB account (I'd blocked her proper one) thanking me for writing her a cv & covering letter as she'd now got the job she really wanted (this was written by me pre breakup) and would I like to meet for coffee... Now me being the novice (&...

The what if or reality ? [ 2 Answers ]

So this is the question that's been killing me the most... my and my boyfriend have been tog for a while now... I was pregnant but recently found out that I had a miscarriage.. very heart breaking to me but yet I can not feel that same emotion from him.. he already wanted the pregency terminated,...

View more questions Search