Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stella-a Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Daily routine
    What should be the routine of my autistic children? Could you give me a sample schedule?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2007, 01:58 PM
    There is a very fine website that speaks to the child with autism and the parent(s) of that child. Autism Speaks, Home Page Also the Center for Autism - Center for the Study of Autism A good education information site is Schwab Learning - SchwabLearning.org - A Parent's Guide to Helping Kids With Learning Difficulties There is also the NDPASS website - that lists many parent resources and training materials - Pathfinder PTI and also North Dakota Parent Assistance and Supportive Schools.

I also know there are some special education teachers on the help desk that may be able to help you with the sample schedule. Without knowing your child's age and other information, I would hesitate to offer one. I do know that consistency, order, routine, expectations and also consequences are vital. So that means that whatever you come up with, you have to be able to follow through.

Is your son in school? Have you obtained any support services or information? Does your son have a casemanager? How has your son's physician been able to help you or refer to someone or some agency that can get you what you and your son need? Your doctor can do quite a bit for you, in the matters of referral to case management, other esperts and services. Does your son see any outside therapist, like a speech or occupational therapist?

As a parent of a child with profoudn disabilties, my heart goes out to you. Truly hoping you find your answers, Best of all to you and your son.
    stella-a Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Thank you for your kind response.Yes, I have started taking my children to school for 3 years.But lately I have been having problems (financially),but hopefully I will be able to send them to school again.I have two children with autism and we live in the Phil.I've been searching the web and I'm happy to know more websites thanks to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Routine [ 4 Answers ]

hey I used to do circuit workout 3x a week and now I do 3x a week diff muscle groups, because I haven't really seen any change w/ what I have been doing. Is this a good move, because I know a lot of people and whatever do it. I'll try and see thanks, but any advice would be good

It getting to be a routine [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I just wanted to put my situation out there and see what advice I could get. Me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about a year now, exclusively for the past 7 months. We love each other but lately things have been getting boring. We both go to school full time and both...

Cost for Routine Maintenance [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am clueless about the costs associated with routine maintenance for my HVAC. I would like for the technician to do a complete system review and change the filter, if necessary. What is the appropriate cost range for such services? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Tell me about your skincare routine! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have really horrible skin, but when I breakout, they're big and nasty and stay forever... I'll start a routine, but after a couple of months, my skin gets evil again and it's back to square one. I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub and following with a neutrogena oil control thing, but...

View more questions Search