Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Niesje Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2019, 06:28 PM
    I need insight on this
    think my coworker was trying to set me up, what do you guys think about this scenerio?
    I had a crush on my coworker and I told her about it she said she was okay with that. I hung out with her and then she later texted me to tell me how I creeped her out and then proceeded to spread rumours about me at work. I never responded to her and just ignored the rumors. A guy and a girl was recently investigated at this job for fraternization. I later found out that my crush is good friends with the girl who was under investigation and that she thought I snitched on them. Everyone at my job know that I am easily angered and now I think that my crush was trying to provoke me to act in an angry way towards her so I can get fired. What do you guys think?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 05:21 AM
    It doesn't matter what her intentions are. All that matter is how you deal with her and her office antics. I advise stay cool calm and collected and don't let others push you to act on impulse and anger. I will go further and suggest you do better to control that quick temper because if others know you are quick tempered then anyone can push your buttons rather easily, further making you a target for office antics my friend.

I also advise strongly to not act on your work crushes in a company that fires people for fraternization.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for some insight. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I had a dog for 13 years. She was like my best friend. I told her everything, yes, even though she was a dog she was there for me through everything. It came time to put her to sleep a few years ago and I was absolutely crushed. Although it wasn't my decision, I knew it was the best decision....

I could really use some insight [ 6 Answers ]

I have been living outside of the US for the past few years. I met my ex, who is a native of the country I was living in, 3 years ago. We lived together for 2.5 years but dated for 3. These past two years have been really hard on me because I couldn't find a job that I was happy in and neither us...

I need some insight into what is going on here. [ 12 Answers ]

This guy I have liked since last year, he has never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl before. We are both in our second year of college and I started liking him at the end of last year. I know this is dumb but one night we flirted while we were drunk. My pals there knew I still liked him so...

Help Need Insight [ 2 Answers ]

Happy New Year you wonderful people out there. Blessings and Light to everyone. Please could some of you focus some of that light my way and let me know what 2005 will bring for me in leiu of happiness and finances. Peace and light Reni

View more questions Search