Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123456789100000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2019, 11:48 AM
    What does it mean when my crush keeps sticking up for me and protecting me?
    Once there was this kid that was bullying me (which the bully is one of his long time friends) and my crush came up and hit the guys shoulder and then whispered something in the bully’s ear while glancing at me and then the bully never even tried to get close to me ever again. Another time was when I got injured on this hike and I was crying a little bit and one of my good guy friends came up to me (and got into my face a little bit) and starting shouting, “ARE YOU OKAY” and I didn’t feel like talking then, so I just looked down at my lap and my friend kept getting really close to my face and kept asking me that and my crush came up and said, “Hey, leave her alone” and I said, “Hey, Jake (not his real name), it’s okay, I’m fine” and then he said, “no it’s not” and then grabbed my friend by the arm and just dragged him away and then came back and offered to play cards with me. Can anyone explain what’s going on here? Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2019, 12:43 PM
    He may like you and want to protect you, but let me ask your ages please. I or nobody else can speak to his motives or intentions, He seems rather aggressive to me but I don't know him or you. Ages?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 2, 2019, 01:04 PM
    He seems a bit aggressive. He may like you. How old are you both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protecting my children [ 3 Answers ]

My ex partner and I have 50/50 custody. Her new partner assaulted her very seriously and was jailed for 14 months. He has come out of jail and they are now living together again. I am scared for the safety of my children when they are residing at her place for 50% of the time. Is there anything I...

Protecting my son. [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I begin... my son just turned six and his biological father will be back from the vacation with bars on the wall in Dec 2013... he has never seen him, nor is his name on the birth certificate... I'm terrified of the unknown when he gets released... he was imprisoned in another state... but...

Sticking to NC [ 1 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend about three weeks ago and haven't spoken to him since. I broke it off with him because I was really unhappy with the state of the relationship (even though most of our relationship was really good) and he didn't know what he wanted. He wanted me to wait while he thought...

Protecting OSB [ 4 Answers ]

After framing, roofing, and putting up OSB, how long is it safe to leave standing, open to the weather, before covering with Tyvek?

Am I protecting myself... [ 16 Answers ]

So OK - a while back I posted a thread telling you about how I cried tears of happiness for the first time and how I was falling in love with Pete. I had began opening up to Pete and opening my heart up - but now I feel really vulnerable and feel uncomfortable exposing myself - but I don't...

View more questions Search