Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverquit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2019, 12:13 PM
    Using Ultra Sonic Cleaner to lubricate Tight Parts
    I use molten paraffin wax to lubricate my bike chain. Was told that using an ultra sonic cleaner with molten wax and dipping the chain in it will force the wax in areas that just soaking the chain in wax would not do. Is that true?

Thanks
    Lloyd Hanning
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2019, 09:11 PM
    Molten wax will harden and leave parts unlubricated. You would be better off using graphite or teflon impregnated oil. I used a teflon oil spray on the last motorcycle that I had with a chain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash dishwasher. Model # 17801890, serial # fj2103160. The part that spins on top broke off so I had to buy a new part. I took off the top rack so that I can attach it and I also took off the rollers on all four sides. I can't seem to find out where the rollers go on the...

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dishwasher with model # 110.753890 and no parts catalogues seem to be able to locate such a model. It was purchsed in 1995 in Canada. Is it that parts are no longer available?

Ultra by murray snowblower parts [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Murray Ultra Snow Blower (1996 year model), model number G2784030 and I need a bottom cover for the snowblower. I cannot find any parts site that supports this. Is there another model year bottom cover that would work, or is there a parts dealer that can help me? Thanks.

Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner Parts [ 1 Answers ]

Switch in handle is not working properly. Where can I buy a switch for a reasonable Price?

View more questions Search