Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 11:05 AM
    What order are you speaking of? "By executive order, I do hereby ban all mass shootings in the U.S." I wish it was that simple.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2019, 11:29 AM
    why didn't the emperor ? God knows he made enough EOs . Here's a clue . No place has tougher gun laws than Chi-town. A lot of good that does
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 11:31 AM
    For the dufus that should be easy peasy.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3&&FORM=VRDGAR
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    What order are you speaking of? "By executive order, I do hereby ban all mass shootings in the U.S." I wish it was that simple.
    No. By executive order, I do hereby ban all guns of any type in the US.
    Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    No. By executive order, I do hereby ban all guns of any type in the US.
    How easy was that?
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 12:01 PM
    How easy was that?
    In the great liberal tradition of completely ignoring the Constitution, it would be easy. For the rest of America that respects the rule of law, it is legally impossible. Not even your hero, Mr. Obama, dared to go that far.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 12:15 PM
    In the great liberal tradition of completely ignoring the Constitution, it would be easy. For the rest of America that respects the rule of law, it is legally impossible. Not even your hero, Mr. Obama, dared to go that far.
    At least, there won't be guns in heaven
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2019, 12:35 PM
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 12:41 PM
    At least, there won't be guns in heaven
    Even better, there will be no wicked hearts in heaven. "But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander."

The problem lies in the hearts of people. Only Jesus can fix that.
    Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 01:28 PM
    The dufus doesn't care about the law, let alone the constitution. He is above all that. Ask him.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ny_voters.html
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 01:35 PM
    The dufus doesn't care about the law, let alone the constitution. He is above all that. Ask him.
    You're the one proposing he issue a completely unconstitutional and unlawful executive order.
    Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 01:48 PM
    No I did not, I proposed he FIX things the way he has been doing by EO.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 01:53 PM
    Post 125. WG posted,"No. By executive order, I do hereby ban all guns of any type in the US."

Your reply was, "How easy was that?"

Sure sounded like you endorsed her idea, doesn't it???
    Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 01:57 PM
    Sounds more like I endorsed both our ideas.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 02:12 PM
    Either way, you DID endorse her idea, and it was an unlawful, unconstitutional proposal. I think she meant it to be an expression of frustration as much as anything, and I can understand that.
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2019, 02:23 PM
    btw the Pelosi bills that Dems are demanding be bumrushed through the Senate are DOA because the Dems bumrushed the bill through the House rejecting EVERY amendment offered by Repubicans .(HR 8 and HR 1112) Typical of the Dems the bill would do nothing to prevent illegal gun use but add heavy burdens to legal gun owners and purchasers ,
    that would only make it more expensive and difficult to buy or sell firearms
    . IF
    these bills became law, a future anti-gun president could declare a national emergency on gun violence and thereby shut down the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).

I guarantee that almost 100% of the guns used in crime sprees throughout urban US are either stolen or purchased on the black market . As far as El Paso and Dayton;
    As far as we know, neither gunman would have been stopped from purchasing a weapon by an “expanded” background check or any kind of background checks that didn’t have a pre-crime component. Neither shooter had a criminal record. How about enforcing laws we have ?
    The Sutherland Springs church shooter, was convicted of assaulting his wife and stepson .The FBI blew it .
    The Charleston church shooter had narcotic convictions. That info never made it to the FBI as it should have . The
    Virginia Tech killer bought guns after a court
    found him a danger to himself . Again the info never got passed on. All could've been prevented with existing law. .
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 02:40 PM
    Not to mention that the murder count in Baltimore will be about 300 this year. The general response is to yawn. There is no political advantage to be gained by liberals, so they are completely comfortable in ignoring it. If only E. Cummings was a republican!!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2019, 06:28 PM
    yes I yawn when people start to repeat themselves
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2019, 03:13 PM
    https://www.baltimoresun.com/marylan...lp4-story.html
    Expert

Aug 6, 2019, 03:40 PM
    Touching, maybe an example of what conservatives can do beside beetch. NY are you listening!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

President Trump is dead, Long Live King Donald! [ 146 Answers ]

Now that AG Barr has declared the Constitution null and void, he has presented the American people with a condescending "summary" of the Mueller Report. We prefer to read the real thing. Collusion and obstructions of justice abound. This is known simply from news reports over the years that...

A Message To Donald Trump [ 11 Answers ]

Dear President Trump, In this country, we do not hand over American citizens to be interrogated by foreign adversaries. Yours, AMERICA It took this sorry excuse for a president THREE DAYS to figure that out after calling it an "incredible offer". There is a consensus among serious...

herr Donald Herbert Hoover Smoot Hawley Trump [ 88 Answers ]

In March 2002, President George W. Bush imposed a 30% tariff on Chinese steel. The results were chaotic. The tariffs boosted the overall prices of steel and cost the U.S. 200,000 jobs in businesses that buy steel, representing $4 billion in lost wages. ...

Donald Trump [ 3 Answers ]

Is it leagle for Donald Trump to drill for in the Alaska Artic animal refuge?

The Strange World of Donald Trump [ 15 Answers ]

Here are some current positions of Trump reported today; 1- Resurrected belief that Obama was not born in the United States, 2- Denies it is his voice on the notorious "p****y" tape after acknowledging it IS his voice and apologizing for it, 3- Fully believes vote fraud by illegal immigrants...

View more questions Search