Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2019, 03:50 PM
    The slum landlord for those rat infested, vermin, not fit for human habitation apartments is a Trump family member who charges illegal fees and evicts tenants who don't pay these fees!

Dopey Donald is clueless.

Folks, you can't make this stuff up!!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2019, 05:34 PM
    I can understand the dufus being mad when black faces call him out on his crap.
    Nah he attacks all his opponents regardless of race …….
    Bernie Sanders: crazy Bernie ,Elizabeth Warren: total fraudJustin Amash: loserRobert DeNiro: low IQJoe Biden: low IQBrit Hume: dope, know nothingHarry Reid : dumb as a rock Rex Tillerson : incompetentMitt Romney: Alec Baldwin: mediocre,
    Jeb Bush: low energy, Adam Schiff: pencil neck ,
    Rosie O’Donnell;
    Meryl Streep Overrated just to name a few
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2019, 05:36 PM
    You missed Bone-spur Donald.

This would be comical if Trump weren't such a border-line nutcase with his finger on the trigger.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2019, 05:44 PM
    Donald won't push the trigger unless the other fellow fires first, brinkmanship is his negotiating tactic
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2019, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Donald won't push the trigger unless the other fellow fires first, brinkmanship is his negotiating tactic
    That assumes Donald is sane.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2019, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    That assumes Donald is sane.
    I assume nothing
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2019, 07:52 AM
    Cummings is just another corrupt Dem . His wife Maya Rockeymoore runs the Center for Global Policy Solutions, a nonprofit organization .Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh has been asked to investigate the relationship between the non-profit with Global Policy Solutions LLC. ;a for profit corp also run by Rockeymoore . Both entities share address, phone number, projects, funding sources, and have a cost-sharing arrangement . According to the complaint, Global Policy Solutions and the Center for Global Policy Solutions appeared to have overlapping operations, and the arrangement may have been used to derive “illegal private benefit.” A previous complaint asked the IRS to investigate the “shared leadership,” “integrated operations,” and “shared address and physical facilities” of her two companies.

The foundation came under scrutiny earlier this year after it was reported that the foundation had accepted millions of dollars from corporations and special interest groups with business before the Cummings led House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2019, 08:00 AM
    I'm sure you will report back when that investigation is over Tom, and maybe you will find out who the slum lords are in Baltimore that don't take care of their rat infestation.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2019, 01:43 PM
    Oh I know what is being reported .I dont know the conditions of the Kushner holdings . All I know is that the pictures I've seen are taken in Cummings ' district ;and Kushner owns no properties in Cummings' district . I don't know what the conditions of the apartments were when they were purchased ;nor how much money has been spent on capital improvements . I do know that his buildings had code 200 violations .I also know that except 9 of them ,the violations were repaired .
    Me ? I wouldn't bother owning properties where rents are supported by HUD .I'd be looking to knock them down and build condominiums .
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2019, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I dont know the conditions of the Kushner holdings.
    You can google, can't you?

Me ? I wouldn't bother owning properties where rents are supported by HUD .I'd be looking to knock them down and build condominiums .
    There has never been any doubt that you care nothing for the less fortunate. Your love is for profits. Didn't your mother ever tell you about loving your neighbor? Did she say love your profits?
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2019, 06:02 AM
    You can google, can't you?
    yes and what I saw is no where's near the dilapidation in Cummings' district . When I "googled " I found that Kushner had dealt with almost all of the violations .

There has never been any doubt that you care nothing for the less fortunate. Your love is for profits. Didn't your mother ever tell you about loving your neighbor? Did she say love your profits?
    leave my mother out of it . There is no reward in being a landlord in those homes . Property gets destroyed . If a tenet doesn't pay rent no biggie . But if he uses the law to evict he is a greedy evil slum lord. Why do the people who live there not take pride in their community ? My ancestors did not have anything when they came here and lived in inner city housing . Still homes were kept clean to a point where they would sweep the sidewalk in front of their homes themselves even though they did not own them.

here is a Kushner property

Here is but one example of the homes in Cummins' district

Expert

Jul 31, 2019, 08:30 AM
    Oh come on, you can find abandoned buildings in every city dude. What kind of dufus propaganda are you trying to sell? If the dufus was so concerned would rats would he be tweeting and looking for cameras or making phone calls to governors, mayors and congressmen?

Naw, its a smear campaign against his dem enemies to get you repubs and conservatives behind him. Not surprising conservatives would jump on the bandwagon to put down the liberal strongholds. You did that before the dufus, so why stop now in the middle of silly season? Your representation of that district is flawed and one sided.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2019, 06:39 PM
    Baltimore's a great place to live. That's why the population has fallen by 35% since 1950. It was then the sixth largest city in America. It's now fallen to thirtieth. Yep. Those democrats sure know how to manage cities.
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2019, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Baltimore's a great place to live. That's why the population has fallen by 35% since 1950. It was then the sixth largest city in America. It's now fallen to thirtieth. Yep. Those democrats sure know how to manage cities.
    40 years ago I met an american who came from Baltimore. We travelled through the worst post industrial suburbs with many buildings needing redevelopment. His comment was that the suburb as alright and I took that to mean this is what he is used to
    From your photos I can surmise that little has changed in that time
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2019, 04:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    leave my mother out of it .
    I wanted to use "God" but I didn't know if you were a believer, so I used the next best thing - your mother. It was the ultimate compliment, but I will respect your wishes, and in the future I will keep your mother out of my musings.
    Expert

Aug 1, 2019, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    They ran from the south too as I remember it, and since you guys aren't exactly economic powerhouses now maybe repubs ain't the answer either.
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2019, 01:11 PM
    They ran from the south too as I remember it, and since you guys aren't exactly economic powerhouses now maybe repubs ain't the answer either.
    Uhm...it's not the south having a big problem with losing population. The top six states are Illinois, West Virginia, Connecticut, Mississippi, Maine and Vermont. Only one of those is in the south.

Our state's biggest problem is the fact that several of our larger cities are run by (wait for it) democrats!! They are bleeding people, including the city near me.
    Expert

Aug 1, 2019, 01:45 PM
    Who says Americans migrating to other parts of the country is a bad thing in the first place? You make such a big deal of the differences between people you put into categories that you could be missing the similarities. Still haven't heard of the dealmaker dufus picking up a phone and offering these places any solutions or assistance, just like you, casting allegations and aspersions.

Or could this attack on Cummings and Baltimore be about someone daring to investigate him as part of his oversight duties? Or his blasting his sycophant in charge of migrants on the southern border? Or BOTH?
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2019, 02:37 PM
    I did offer a solution. Go to the cities that are doing well and see what they are doing that the dying cities like Detroit and Baltimore are not doing. In other words, stop passing on responsibility to the federal government that is currently almost 23 tril in debt. Detroit has paintings in their art gallery worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Why not sell about half of them and put that into their own infrastructure and debt reduction? In other words, get off your rear end and see what you can do to help yourself.

The same is true of Flint. Instead of waiting around for someone to come and rescue you, show some initiative and get busy cleaning up your water system. Find your own answers.

Who says Americans migrating to other parts of the country is a bad thing in the first place?
    Ask Jackson, MS, Detroit, and Baltimore if it's a problem.
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2019, 03:47 PM
    hey the Dems were in Detroit the last 2 days promising to kill of the auto industry !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

President Trump is dead, Long Live King Donald! [ 146 Answers ]

Now that AG Barr has declared the Constitution null and void, he has presented the American people with a condescending "summary" of the Mueller Report. We prefer to read the real thing. Collusion and obstructions of justice abound. This is known simply from news reports over the years that...

A Message To Donald Trump [ 11 Answers ]

Dear President Trump, In this country, we do not hand over American citizens to be interrogated by foreign adversaries. Yours, AMERICA It took this sorry excuse for a president THREE DAYS to figure that out after calling it an "incredible offer". There is a consensus among serious...

herr Donald Herbert Hoover Smoot Hawley Trump [ 88 Answers ]

In March 2002, President George W. Bush imposed a 30% tariff on Chinese steel. The results were chaotic. The tariffs boosted the overall prices of steel and cost the U.S. 200,000 jobs in businesses that buy steel, representing $4 billion in lost wages. ...

Donald Trump [ 3 Answers ]

Is it leagle for Donald Trump to drill for in the Alaska Artic animal refuge?

The Strange World of Donald Trump [ 15 Answers ]

Here are some current positions of Trump reported today; 1- Resurrected belief that Obama was not born in the United States, 2- Denies it is his voice on the notorious "p****y" tape after acknowledging it IS his voice and apologizing for it, 3- Fully believes vote fraud by illegal immigrants...

View more questions Search