Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2019, 02:06 PM
    Yes his advisors Larry Kudlow and Steve Moore are both free market advocates . Kudlow revised his strict position before he was selected to serve to say that China is such a blatant abuser that measures had to be taken .But I'm sure he disproves tariffs against allies . Trump has his own ways and frequently decides against what his advisors council . Maybe that explains some of the more frequent turnover . However it is not unusual to have ,as Lincoln had ,a team of rivals .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2019, 04:31 PM
    However it is not unusual to have ,as Lincoln had ,a team of rivals .
    Is that what he has, a team of rivals? Thanks for clarifying that, it wasn't apparent. Please don't compare Trump to great men of the past, certainly not Lincoln, although he was also surrounded by incompetents
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2019, 05:30 PM
    Why not if it applies ? I did not say that Lincoln was doing something wise by having rivals in his cabinet . In many ways it weakened his war efforts .
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2019, 06:35 PM
    Politics is real, and there are many rivals, always one waiting in the shadows to take over, however, in the case of Trump it will be interesting to see if anyone is allowed to strut the stage long enough to do that
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 3, 2019, 06:51 AM
    Obviously the dufus prefers sycophants that share his views and carries out his wishes and don't oppose him. Say something nice and he may give you a job, qualified or NOT. Stop or don't kiss the ring, you're out, often unceremoniously.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2019, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Obviously the dufus prefers sycophants that share his views and carries out his wishes and don't oppose him. Say something nice and he may give you a job, qualified or NOT. Stop or don't kiss the ring, you're out, often unceremoniously.
    Nikki Haley has stopped kissing the ring. I hear she may be shopping for a ring of her own.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2019, 04:09 AM
    She correctly called out Trump for his making light tweet about Cummings'house being broken into. She tweeted
    “This is so unnecessary.”
    .There have been many Republican who think the President's use of Twitter is unnecessary . It is amazing that her response went viral. I think it was just her immediate reaction and not something politically calculated . But if she is planning a run I sat Go Nikki 2024 !
    Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 06:32 AM
    Somebody needs to muzzle that mad dog, and put him in a cage. I mean this self professed NATIONALIST is hollering hate fear and rats, while all the places that people go is the the next target for a loony mostly white nationalists. Worse than that, it's a CONSTANT barrage of nasty. He promised to fix stuff and hasn't done a darn thing but take credit for what half way works and tears down the rest.

You call this winning? I want to win but the only thing I'm getting tired of is his mouth.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    She correctly called out Trump for his making light tweet about Cummings'house being broken into. She tweeted
    “This is so unnecessary.”
    .There have been many Republican who think the President's use of Twitter is unnecessary . It is amazing that her response went viral. I think it was just her immediate reaction and not something politically calculated . But if she is planning a run I sat Go Nikki 2024 !
    I say, "Go, Nikki 2020!!!!"
    Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 10:20 AM
    Haley vs Dufus? I'm all for it.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2019, 10:32 AM
    not going to happen . But if she is the nominee she has my vote. Can't say the same for Trump.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    not going to happen . But if she is the nominee she has my vote. Can't say the same for Trump.
    Oooooo, I'm a registered Republican. I have to vote republican in the primary. Wonder if there's a campaign started for her.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2019, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Oooooo, I'm a registered Republican. I have to vote republican in the primary. Wonder if there's a campaign started for her.
    Just write the name on the ticket
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2019, 03:55 AM
    She also tweeted “Instead of all of this back and forth about who everyone thinks is racist and whose not, the President just offered to help the people of Baltimore,” “They should take him up on it. Let’s put the same energy into where it will make a difference.”

She supports Trump but though his tweet about Cummings' house being robbed
    went too far. She is writing a book about serving Trump as UN Ambassador. Whatever plans she has as far as making a run is for 2024. There was speculation that Trump may offer her VP in a 2nd term. Trump said no ;that Pence was going to be his choice . That remains to be seen .
    Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 04:24 AM
    Enlighten me as to what kind of help the dufus intends to give the cities and at what costs? I heard his campaign declarations to fix stuff, as well as his criticism, but what's the plan man?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 05:05 AM
    Enlighten me as to what kind of help the dufus intends to give the cities and at what costs?
    I hope he is going to encourage them to elect mayors and council-members who actually know what they are doing. That will greatly help the people of those cities and won't force the fed government further into debt.
    Expert

Aug 5, 2019, 05:46 AM
    If you can deficit fund tax cuts for the rich in an already good economy, seems you can fund the inner cities to help solve their problems as well, if nothing else to save lives. I seriously doubt dems anywhere will listen to a lying cheating dufus who has blasted them from day one about anything.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 05:56 AM
    If you can deficit fund tax cuts for the rich in an already good economy, seems you can fund the inner cities to help solve their problems as well, if nothing else to save lives.
    They don't need more money. Go back and look at what Giuliani accomplished. It doesn't require more money. It does require people who are serious and know what they are doing.
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2019, 06:19 AM
    Dems see money as solutions . If that were so LBJs war on poverty would've been won decades ago.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2019, 07:21 AM
    Baltimore spends more than 15K per pupil in their schools. That is several thousand more than we spend in my area, and yet our students would blow their's away. It all comes down to having people who mean business and are competent. The constant excuse-making by liberal dems just allows the disaster to continue. It's easier to blame it all on Trump and capitalism, neither of which makes sense. Students in Connecticut score amazingly well on standardized tests. Last time I checked, they are part of the U.S. and thus involved in both a capitalist economy and a Trump presidency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Self harm [ 3 Answers ]

How can I stop cutting? And burning myself??

Self harm [ 4 Answers ]

I cut myself I have been doing it 4 about a year. At first it was just little cuts on my leg but then I started cutting my arm and being very unhappy. My friends started to notic and call me an emo and sh*t they were just kiddin round but in made me more unhappy. I really want to stop I kinder...

View more questions Search