Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 10, 2019, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Very sorry to hear of that loss for you. I preached my nephew's funeral a few weeks ago. He was only 46. It is tough. God bless you in your healing process.
    Thank you. Jeremy was 42 and died very unexpectedly of a pulmonary embolism during a morning walk.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2019, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I have defended it well,
    You have not defended it at all. To say it is written in a book is not a defense.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2019, 07:19 AM
    Thank you. Jeremy was 42 and died very unexpectedly of a pulmonary embolism during a morning walk.
    My goodness. I know that was heart-breaking. Life can be tough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Self harm [ 3 Answers ]

How can I stop cutting? And burning myself??

Self harm [ 4 Answers ]

I cut myself I have been doing it 4 about a year. At first it was just little cuts on my leg but then I started cutting my arm and being very unhappy. My friends started to notic and call me an emo and sh*t they were just kiddin round but in made me more unhappy. I really want to stop I kinder...

View more questions Search