Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony Leads Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2019, 08:51 AM
    What's the weirdest gesture/ritual that you still are practicing today?
    pretty sure that some of us are still following rituals, gestures habitually. can you share what's yours?
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2019, 09:50 AM
    I have a particular hand gesture I am quite fond of but I can't show you here. I need to be out on the road.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weirdest most fascinating sites [ 1 Answers ]

Any ideas as to the weirdest most fascinating sites on the net?

This is THE weirdest thing ever. [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I'm no stranger to computers but this is really puzzling. I was playing around with a network card and I put the PC back together. The thing is if I put my PC back up, in a standing up position it will shut down during boot up. However if it's laying down... there's no problem...

Weirdest thoughts. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... this is the first time I am letting this thing come out of my head... I haven't told this to anyone... I am 16... and while masturbating I sometimes I imagine my sister... I know this is pretty much messed up.. she is like twice my age.. and is my blood sister... she saw me grew up and...

Where is the most weirdest place! [ 68 Answers ]

Where is the most weirdest place you've had sex? Or been caught?:D

Weirdest Rejection [ 7 Answers ]

So, the weirdest thing happened to me last night... It's not that I don't get rejected because everyone does, but this was the weirdest one I have ever faced. Me and this girl have been talking ever since my break up, many friends stuff. She had said she thinks I'm cute and such, so I was talking...

View more questions Search