Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sundaresh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 26, 2019, 12:36 AM
    how can reach potentail audience in social media??
    Hello guys currently i have small business industry also i have started to promote my business but i can't reach right audience why any one suggest me?
    Farcomb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2019, 11:15 AM
    It takes a lot if you want to attract the right audience using free method such as seo content marketing among others.
    The quickest and more defined way would be to use Facebook advertising where you can actually target your niche audience.
    Google adwords or YouTube video advertising will do also.

Best wishes...

Sent from my TECNO F3 using Tapatalk
    merleneNMS Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2019, 02:20 AM
    There are various strategies that can be carried out to market your business through social media. The proven strategies that we incorporate in our business are:
    a)posting informative visual-based content to Facebook groups
    b)giving helpful answers to queries on different social media sites
    c)posting on our social media accounts every day

In addition, you may also send customers a personalized message explaining the benefits of your products and services. It is more effective if customer testimonials will be included with your message. However, it is advisable to send marketing messages/emails at least two to three times a week.
    merleneNMS Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2019, 11:53 PM
    Social media marketing is a popular form used by business owners nowadays because of the flock of people who use these platforms. But its popularity does not guarantee success is marketing. There are three factors to consider in using social media as a marketing platform:
    1. Target Audience
    2. Particular site's attributes
    3. Your business' attributes

Your target audience is the main priority when marketing. Reaching them is the goal. As a business owner, you must know which social media site is most utilized by your target market. For instance, Facebook is a safe site because most people of any age bracket uses it. If you are for the millennials and gen z, adding twitter and instagram may also help because it is them who often use these sites.

Each social media platform has also its own ways of marketing to offer. For example, if you wanted more of fancyphotos and visual marketing, instagram is the perfect place for you.

the type of business you have is also crucial in choosing the perfect social media platform. Choose the suitable platform for the type of products you offer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Social Media promotion [ 3 Answers ]

How do you think is social media a good way for promoting a business? I've found Ingramer for my Instagram account (it has a really big amount of functions, moreover it works like AI) and I need to find something for my Twitter also. Any suggestions?

What determines a person's success on social media? [ 5 Answers ]

It might seem like a no-brainer to most people what it is that determines how successful a person is on social media but for me, I'm still in a position of trying to work out exactly how this all works. Whether it's because someone's profile picture might have some kind of bearing on other's...

The STRENGTH of social media [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: Obama is Tweeting. Is that legal? Will it give him an advantage? Social media has shown itself to be a POWERHOUSE against the status quo. It started revolutions in the Middle East, and stopped over reaching government here. What if a candidate utilized EVERYTHING social media...

View more questions Search