Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony Leads Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2019, 12:32 PM
    What is the your most memorable travel experience?
    can you share what, where and how it happen?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2019, 02:39 PM
    Seeing Niagara Falls with no water going over it, 1969. The Army Corps of Engineers had diverted the Niagara River to the Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side. (P.S. I'm from Western NY and was visiting my parents at the time.)

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/nia...ut-water-1969/
    Anthony Leads Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2019, 10:45 AM
    seriously? no water?. thats sooo weird.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2019, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Leads View Post
    seriously? no water?. thats sooo weird.
    Look at the photos in the link I posted. Notice all the rock debris from erosion) at the base of those falls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is your most memorable video game? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a fan of classic game though, used to play bomberman on my dad Lap, Its kind of addict, much fun and so memorable Event now getting into Bomber Battle apknite, the gameplay still the same, the graphic is much better, but I got to say nothing can beat the simple pixel. :) What is yours...

I want to make it memorable for us... [ 2 Answers ]

To be honest, I'm turning 17 and I'm currently in a relationship. Many of these past relationships have been flukes and after a while, I nearly lost my interest in romance and became a little dry, but I met this guy and he's amazing and has a completely different "light" to him and I have never...

Memorable dream? [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes I have dreams that are like in a movie that have episodes. 1st night I dream about something and cut off because I was awoke, next night I continue that dream or over-lapped whatever happened yesterday night. Is it possible that dream will come back anytime it wants to?

Memorable experiences [ 8 Answers ]

I just want people to share their real memorable experiences, that can be tragic or blissful.

View more questions Search