Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SH121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2019, 01:12 AM
    Fantasizing about Teenagers
    Is there something wrong with me, to fantasize about underage teenagers? Like 14+

Obviously I understand that it isn't right to do anything with them, but I do think about the act as a fantasy of mine. I don't think is something a lot of people do because the action or thought of even doing so is frowned upon generally speaking. It could simply be lust or something like that. Not that I'm very far away from the teenager age range myself, I'm only 22.

However I know if I mentioned anything like this everyone I know would simply peg me as as being messed up in the head, why I never asked much about it to other people.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 21, 2019, 06:18 AM
    Of course it's lust, and you do well to keep your fantasies to yourself whatever they may be, until you have experiences to replace those fantasies. Let me ask then have you had those experiences yet?
    SH121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2019, 07:28 AM
    No, not quite yet. I'm inexperienced when it comes to this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasizing about someone not my partner [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my partner off and on for 6 years now. During one of the off periods I did have a fling with someone else and so did he but lately I am finding myself fantasizing about other people, the worst is that it is someone from work and not just a random guy. I just can't get it out of my...

Fantasizing [ 12 Answers ]

I'm beginning to think I'm not normal, or the average human being. I watched a show that spoke about "open marriages" and fantasizing.. and I was floored! First I would like to say that's NUTZ.. but what really gets me is fantasizing about others while making love to your partner. I can honestly...

How do interpret fantasizing about males? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 27 yo guy. My posting will take you some time but please be patient to read it and give me some advice as I really need it. I'd like to ask whether I'm be as I from time to time fantasize about naked guys and women and their respective sexual organs. It seems I have a fetish of men...

Boyfriend fantasizing about someone else? Weird? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend took me out last night to see his favorite singer. On the way to the theater he told me he wished she could be in the bedroom with us. I told him it made me uncomfortable. He said he "can't say anything." During the performance, he shouted at the end of every song, although the rest...

View more questions Search