Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Surpremeconfusi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2019, 02:12 PM
    Which law school should I attend?
    Hello. I am facing a big life decision and would like some advice. I recently got accepted into two different law schools; university of la Verne law in CA and university of Wyoming law. These two schools seem vastly different in almost every way; location/weather/ culture/etc. I would love to hear first hand experience from current students/alumni who have attended either school.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2019, 02:26 PM
    Where do you live? I'd also take into account any traveling you'd have to do and would compare the courses at each school. I looked at the UWyo (law) website. The school is in Laramie near Denver and the Rockies. That would convince me right there! Where do you want to practice law and what kind? Does one school fit this better than the other?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 21, 2019, 06:29 AM
    If it were me I would find out about them both and learn as much as possible and even visit to get some first hand knowledge about them. No doubt where ever you decide to go will change your life, but you should go with whatever you feel is better for you as much as the experience of strangers.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2019, 10:21 AM
    The questioners request was hearing about "first hand experience from current students/alumni who have attended either school".
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2019, 05:50 PM
    Where to you want to practice law? Which state has more similar law.
    Which law school has a better pass rate on the bar?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felon wanting to attend cosmetology school [ 1 Answers ]

I have a felony marijuana charge would I be able to attend a cosmetology school? I live in Opelousas Louisiana..

What do you attend school for when you have a felony [ 7 Answers ]

What do you attend school for when you have a felony conviction?

Moving from uk what age do children attend school [ 7 Answers ]

Hi we will be moving from the uk soon to New York, what grade will my son of 5 be in and my daughter 10.

View more questions Search