Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smitten22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2019, 01:11 AM
    Webpage Content Changes with Window
    I have a website and the page is centered okay in my browser until I maximize the window. Then the content shifts to the left. Any idea why?
    richavila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2019, 09:25 AM
    It may be because the style of that page has a feature called Media Queries that makes the page change depending on the size of the window. It was made to make webpages more user-friendly with smartphones and tablets.
    smitten22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2019, 12:36 AM
    richavila, thank you so much for your reply. I will look into this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to close parent window after opening the child window as popup of the same page? [ 1 Answers ]

My requirement is to run the .net web application in full screen with taskbar but without minimize, maximize and close buttons. Please. Look at my below code, it does my requirement but parent window not closing. How do I achieve that? if (Convert.ToString(Request.QueryString) == "a") ...

Opening nav menu content in main content column [ 2 Answers ]

You will have to excuse me because I am quite new to CSS. I am trying to create a personal website using style sheets - with a basic two column layout with a header and footer. I have created the elements of the front page and have the navigatin bar on the left (Home, About me, etc) but I am unsure...

View more questions Search