Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gentleman2222 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2019, 09:44 AM
    If I am the owner of a trade school, can I defer my salary?
    I would like to ask someone who has a strong background in accounting:

I am starting a trade school (organized as an LLC) to train people to become venture capitalists and would like to know to following:

1) Can I get deferred compensation for myself - so that I can plow my salary back into the trade school?

2) Can I not get a salary - but instead, place my salary into an account where I can invest in startups if I want to?

I look forward to your answers!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2019, 09:48 AM
    You can do as you wish as long as you know the tax liabilities and deductions allowed not just for you but your LLC as well. The IRS or better your own certified accountant can best advise you on the structure of this arrangement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ABC Technical and Trade School in Tucson Az. [ 1 Answers ]

I attended ABC Technical and Trade School in Tucson, Az in 1989 and I am unsure if it is still open. I have a two-part question. First, is whether the school is still open, and the second is if it is closed, is my student loan eligible for forgiveness?

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az [ 2 Answers ]

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az

Grant or scholarship for trade school [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if there is any financial assistance (grants or scholarships) that I can find to go to school to be a nail tech. I know that its not all that expensive but it's $7,000 which is about $7,000 more than I have. So I am looking to see if there is any scholarships or...

Trade school [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need a h.s. diploma or g.e.d to go to a trade or vocational school

Trade School [ 2 Answers ]

The media is full of advertisements for trade schools computers, motorcycle, etc. I have conducted extensive research and cannot find a clear conscience answer. Are the schools worth the money and expense? One of the motorcycle schools for example upon graduation offers an entire set of tools. ...

View more questions Search