Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smith778 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2019, 05:18 AM
    Need an advice
    Hello, everyone. I'm a college student, and my major is literature. I don't want to change it, but I'm really into foreign languages. Unfortunately, I didn't find good teachers in my town, so maybe someone knows the other way hot to learn new language?
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2019, 08:27 PM
    Move to another country. You will either learn the language through immersion or starve to death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice [ 0 Answers ]

My las menstrual cycle was June 18. I have a 28 day cycle. I had a one night stand on the 24. Then I had intercourse wit my boyfriend on the 29. I became fertile on the 28. And if my calculations are correct I started ovulating on July 2. My next cycle was due on July 16 and it hasn't came on yet....

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Please help I need your advice [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me and my partner have been trying for a baby for nearly fourf years and I still am not pregnant, we have been together for a long time and I am only 21 he is 31 and he already has 2 children from a previous relationship but I am too scared to go to the doctors as I know deep down inside me that...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search