Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tangles64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2019, 03:26 PM
    Judgement
    I use to live in Georgia and a trailer park put a judgement for past due rent. How does it stay on my credit report
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2019, 08:45 PM
    Assuming that it was reported to a credit bureau then it should stay on your record for 7 years. Check your free report at:

https://www.creditkarma.com/free-credit-report/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a law firm collect on a judgement if I am already paying on another judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgement with Citibank that I am curently making payments on. Capital One just obtained a judgement against me. I have a wage hearing with the judge in a few weeks. Can Capital one collect on this judgement since I am already paying on one already?

What is a judgement [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my job 2 years ago and was unable to pay my credit card bill. The card had a limit of only $350.00, but now they have a judgement against me in the amount of over $1200. I am 64 years old and my only income is from Social Security. Can the credit card company seize my bank account?

Judgement by default, now trying to enforce judgement [ 2 Answers ]

Received a judgement by default... by cavalry portfolio... a debt collector service. Now they had a sheriff show up at my home due to a levy, and theyb assessed my assests. Can they do that?

Unaware of default judgement /cause of judgement [ 2 Answers ]

A few days ago, my husband was called by a collection agency informing him of a default judgement of over $8,000 which he had no prior knowledge of. The default judgement was 12/2005. He was told that it was for a credit card he had in 1996. He sincerely believes that he was the victim of identity...

Texas - CC Judgement Can They Put Judgement Against Husband's Property only his name [ 1 Answers ]

Have been sent a summons and contacted attorney. While discussing lump sum settlement they hung up and said they would see me in court. I have tried to call back with no response. Can the judgement in court be put against property that is only in my husbands name?

View more questions Search